Family

The reached the bus station and Taehyung was the first one to sink in the bench

Mia sat right next to him.

"So When are you gonna tell Jungkook you are dating your music teacher?" A sly smirk occupied his face while he laid back on the transparent glass.

"Do you think It's funny? He already knows I am dating Yoongi!" She crossed her arms laying back as well.

"Well, does he know he is your music teacher?" He kept going, asking all thess significant questions although she was begging to avoid them.

"No, Not yet!"

"Shouldn't you tell him someday? He will be really betrayed when he finds out..." Tae rationally stated. Mia knew he was right yet she was not willing to jeopardize having Yoongi in her life.

"Someday I will..." She blurred and Taehyung bit his lip. What should he say to convince her?

"Mia-"

"The bus is here..." She walked in and Tae followed her. "Two people!" The girl said at the driver and paid for Taehyung as well. The young boy smiled awkwardly and followed her down the narrow aisle until they find to empty seats.

"Thank you..." He let her sit right next to the window, and occupied the seat beside her.

"Nope..."

And after some other passengers entered and sat the doors of the bus slid close. The driver stepped on the speeding petal and everything was in motion as she was staring out of her foggy window.

The bus rocked them from side to side as they were traveling these familiar roads. Their brains afforded the time to daydream or rest. 

At least for Mia.

Taehyung was focused on how the girl was. What is she thinking right now? Was he rude earlier?

He stopped staring for a mere second and discreetly started shifting glancies around at the other passengers.

There were those who chattered, their voices rising and blending together in the sweet ritual of friends. Some absorb themselves in music, others drift into worries that will erase themselves on arrival, when their body rejoins the world of moving and speaking to others.

And so it goes on that way, all of them together and separate, feeling all the same turns and bumps.

"What are you looking at?" Mia asked noticing her friend being so off track and mind-absent.

"Oh Nothing... Just looking around..." He warmly smiled and the girl nodded titling her head towards ths window. She was so pretty to his eyes he never moved them to look at someone else at this point.

He was invested, staring at her black silky hair, pale skin, small silhouette etc. Although he had his eyes glued he actually flinched hard when the driver almost broke the breaks dangerously, leading everyone to fall to the front.