Touch her heart

"Um

"Um... M-maybe we should wait..." She whispered trying to obtain some extra minutes. Yoongi narrowed both of his eyebrows, staring at the girl puzzled.

"Is something wrong?" He asked walking down the steps of the stage. The girl takes a step back.

"N-No of course not Mr. Min..." She gulps while talking, leading Mr. Min to be more suspicious of her than before. "T-then are you gonna go... or?" He asked with a cold expression.

"S-sure..."

Mia started sweating, turning around to face the door. The anxiety was eating her up alive but still she couldn't back down. Her breathing patterns were erratic as she was taking additional steps towards the wooden door.

Right when she was about to reach it the door swung open revealing her classmate. The room was filled with loud chatters and Mia sighed because of the relief. Turning around she saw the teacher staring at her sillouate but then totally changing the direction he was looking.

Does he know?

That she is afraid to talk to people?

Did he figure out?

Slowly she walked closer to her seat and laid back.

"Why were you all late?" He asked waiting for an answer that nobody seemed to give. Everyone is petrified when it comes to this teacher. Everyone except from Mia of course.

"If this happens again I am afraid I will have to talk to the principal and the whole class is gonna get punished!" He said as his last glance fell on Mia. She narrowed her eyebrows perplexed.

What did she ever do?

"So Lets start with the lesson... All of you get up!"

_________________________________________

As soon as the lesson was over Mia hid at the last seat of the auditorium, in the most dark spot available, right next to the pitch black curtains.

The man started playing as usual. She thought he didn't know she was there so sat comfortably and enjoyed each sagnificant moment.

She was smiling a little, a smile with a twist to it, like the smile of a child who is determined not to weep.

His art could always move her somehow and that was something cofusing for her.

It was like a riddle.

His way of playing showed some technique different from hers. He was more delicate, graceful, soft when it came to his movements.

His fingers were faster than a marathon runner exploring every inch of the keys.

Mia used to wonder why does he work as a teacher at school when he could be a famous musician. She could ever ask him this question.

He doesnt even remember her name after all...

Suddenly He stops every movement staring at the piano. He gets up and starts gathering all his elements. After a while he was no longer there.

Mia was left alone staring at his back approaching the door and disappearing after a while. That didn't let her any choice than leave as well.

_________________________________________

She ran home after this school day was officially done. She was starving just because she didn't seize the bargain to eat breakfast today.

As soon as she invaded her house she entered the kitchen. Opening the fridge she realized there was nothing she could eat except from two eggs in the corner.

She seizes them and cracks them in the pan before locating it to the kitchen. She didn't wait for long until the eggs were ready to be consumed.

She placed them at a plate and also filled her glass with freshly cold water.

The first bite felt like heaven. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her food. This salty taste was lingering inside her mouth while trying to relax back after a hard day of school.

Her head was full of thoughs and ideas but Jungkook stepped in right away just to interrupt her from anything she was daydreaming about.

"Hey, You are back..." He said staring at the girl eating like it's the first time after months.

"Oh someone is hungry!" He groans at the image of the girl chewing fast. "I am dying over here..." She sniffed drinking some water. The man sat down staring at her from across the table.

"What?"

"Nothing... Just watching!" He smiled but the girl didn't understand his motive.

"I ain't a movie. What do you want?" She scoffed.

"Nothing... Just finish with your food..." He said bringing his hands together on top of the wooden table. Mia ignored him and continued consuming everything inside her plate until she was done.

Jungkook groaned grabbing a napkin and giving it to her from across the table. "Wipe your face, you pig..." He made fun of the girl but she was not in the mood for this.

"So are you gonna tell me what do you want?" Mia was persistent and actually was craving for answers.

"Well, Its about the thing you wanted to do to help me financially..." He announced and she brushed her plate aside in excitement.

"Oh right!"

Her dimples cracked as soon as she heard Jungkook bringing up this topic.

"So?" She added and the boy slowly travelled his one hand inside the picket of his jacket.

He took out a folded paper. At first Mia didn't understand a thing so she stared at Jungkook bewildered while he was slowly unfolding the paper.

When he actually did he placed it on top of tbe wooden table and right in front of her.

Her eyes widen in the snap of a second as she almost forgets how to breathe.

"You gotta be kidding me!" She announced reading every letter of the poster Jungkook printed out.

"I am not laughing..." His lips form a genuine smile.

"But you are smiling... Devilishly..." She scanned his face. "You misunderstood... I am just smiling! Thats all!" He smiles even wider, concerning his sister more than before.

"I can't do that Koo..." She whisperes and Jungkook holds her hand on top of the table.

"You can... I am sure about it!" He tried to reassure her but no words could actually touch her heart at the moment.

--------

A/n: Hello people... I finally updated this book! Its going to be better in the future (I hope) so give it a try and of course tell me your honest opinion! Thank you all💓