Chapter 9

Y/Ns pov
Snape had just told me to get on and help malfoy with his potion that he was making, I had no clue as to the potion that he was making so I just sat and doodled in my notebook, malfoy looked over at me and nudged me "hey y/n your supposed to be helping me with this" he whispers "ye ye whatever malfoy do it yourself you capable" i whisper back and go back to doodling the hedgehog, I was halfway through the drawing when snape came wound to check the potions he stopped at Harry and Hermione's and said something rude to them about the potion they made 'omg can't he just give them a break they haven't done anything wrong to him' I think suddenly he whips his head round in my direction and takes two long strides before he reaches mine and malfoys desk he looks at our potion and sees its right 'ah so malfoy can make a potion on his own and do it right' snape again looks at me, it's like he is reading my thoughts I look up and meet his gaze he looks away and dismisses everyone as I'm about to walk out he call me " Miss y/n stay behind" I sigh in frustration, I walk over to his desk "yes professor" I say not looking at him "may I see what you were drawing in the notebook" he says with a slight smile on his face "whatever" I say and chuck the book on his desk, he opens it and looks at them with surprise and amusement in his eyes, which is strange as you can never read his emotions, "y/n these are amazing especially the one of me" he says as he looks up and meets my gaze "shit, I forgot about that one" I say as i snatch the book of him and go to walk out but he uses his wand to lock the door, I turn around slowly as I hear footsteps coming from behind me and in an instant he is right in front of me.

Snapes pov
She snatches the book of me while saying "shit, I forgot about that one" she walks away slowly and goes to reach for the door knob when I grab my wand and lock it so she can't exit, I slowly walk up to her as she slowly turns around in an instant I'm right in front of her, I grab her chin in between my index finger and thumb and lift her head to meet my eyes " what was that miss y/n" I ask "n-nothing sir" she says trying to look away " you know I heard everything you thought when I disapproved of Harry and Hermione's potion "w-what you can read my mind" she slays slightly nervous "oh yes and I have seen all your little fantasies and thoughts about me throughout the year" I say back with a slight chuckle, she just looks at me dumbfounded " I-I have got to go professor" she says as she pushes my hand of her chin and pushes me away she uses and unlocking charm on the door and runs out at the speed of light, I was about to chase after her when Dumbledore appeared at my classroom door.

Dumbledores pov
Me and Minerva where just talking when we heard Severus talking to what we only presume to be y/n 'you see me and Minerva have a bet of 5 galleons that they will be together by the end of the year' I say my goodbyes to Minerva and head to snapes classroom just before I get there I see y/n running out Severus is just about to shut the door when I stop him, he looks at me as if he knows that I know what has just happened he doesn't say anything just let's me in and makes me a cup of tea he sets it down in front of me while he goes and pours himself a cup and sits down on the other side of his desk, "how can I help you headmaster" he says slowly while taking a sip of his tea " well I just came to tell you that you have my approval of a relationship with miss l/n" I say while keeping my eyes on him " I- I don't know what your on about albus there is no relationshi" he stutters to me " oh I know I'm just letting you know that there is no rule against a student teacher relationship" I say calmly while drinking my tea " so you would allow me to go out with a student" he asks slightly confused " well yes as long and she is the legal age 18+" I say and stand up about to head out " thank you Dumbledore" he says still sat down " don't thank me just yet Severus but your welcome" I say and walk out to be met by Minerva " I think they might be together by the end of the year so you owe me 5 galleons" I say slightly smug "don't get on your high horse just yet albus they aren't together yet" she replies with a smile, we walk of back down the corridor and Minerva goes to her classroom while I go back to my office to have some lemon drops.