Chapter 24

Previously

I look at Dumbledore and he says to Angelina "Angelina you are lying we have a very talented wizard in the room who can look into peoples minds and see your past and he can also read your thoughts, and he knows that your lying as well as the rest if us" she just gasps as if its not true when we all know it is. This act of hers continues on for the next half an hour until I get so fed up of it that I go up behind her and grip by her hair and pull her head back and shout at her "stop with the act Angelina we all know your lying, oh and you can also stop trying to flirt with Dumbledore I mean do you even know how old he is, he doesn't like you and he never will" she starts to produce fake tears  to try and get us to be sorry for her but none of us will ever be sorry for her, Severus pulls me of her and pulls me to his chest so that I'm facing away from her then all of a sudden Dumbledore's office door swings open and in walks...

Present

Y/NS POV

As the door swings open we all look to see Mr Malfoy walk in, when he sees all of us in Dumbledore's office he stops and pauses for a moment before saying "well, well, well if it isn't little miss Angelina, there's people looking for you" we all look at him and he just ignores us and grabs Angelina by the upper arm and shoves her out of the office and tells her to "do one Angelina go back to the manner Narcissa is waiting for you" she walks away and Lucius turns around to us and says "don't worry she wont be doing anything anymore as she'll end up dead sooner or later" we all nod and I say "well thank merlin for that make sure that she suffers a painful death oh and don't forget to let us know when she dies as well, oh we'll also invite you to a party to celebrate her death" Severus, Minerva and Albus all laugh along with me and Lucius as well.

Lucius leaves to go back to the Manner and me and Severus also leave and go to his chambers, I sit on the couch while he marks some of the first years papers, after about 45 minutes I walk over to him and sit in his lap, he places his quill down and pushes is chair further out and stands up and walks over to his bedroom and lays down with me on top of him, I cuddle into him some more to get comfy, he kisses my head and says softly "it's alright dear everything will be okay she's gone know, Albus sent me a letter before by owl to let me know that Lucius has had Angelina killed, we don't have to worry about her anymore my love your safe know" I just nod and cuddle further into his chest and fall asleep.

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter, and for not updating in over a month, I got writers block and didn't know what to write, I also lost interest in writing this book but I have finally got some ideas for it and will hopefully be publishing a bit more frequently, hope you enjoyed these chapters, I hope you all have an amazing day/night.

Will it last? (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara