Chapter 3

Y/Ns POV
It was Tuesday morning we were all in the great hall I was sat in the middle of Matt and issy I spent all last night crying silently as I didn't want issy to hear me and ask questions I can't believe that I told Snape my past out of all people I told Snape I mean I could of to,d Hermione or Ron or Harry or Matt and issy but I told Snape. I don't have much of an appetite today so I ain't eating that much I'm just sat here with food on a plate my breakfast that I would normally eat going cold just staring at it and prodding it with my fork I can feel someone watching me and it's coming from the staff table so I look up and see professor Snape staring at me. Great I have to put up with him staring at me 24/7 now don't I, I wish I didn't tell him he's gonna be easy on me know and not let me answer question great just my luck like always I just wish I could have a normal past like issy and Matt but no I get the horrible night waking past. I have herbology first them muggle studies then potions great. "Y/N are you listening to me" "Y/N" issy and Matt both said in unison "uh sorry guys daydreaming again what's up" I said apologetically "nevermind Y/N come on we better get to class"
Snapes pov
I spent all last night worrying about Y/N and I don't even know why it was non of my business so why did I ask and why I'm a staring at her all the time oh shoot we just locked eye contact. I move my head to another side of the great hall staring at Malfoy great what is he doing now up to trouble no doubt I mean I know I'm the head of Slytherin and all but my merlin I just want to take house points of him and give him multiple detention but I can't because he is my godson and Lucius would have something to say about that ugh that kid gets on my nerves. Back to Y/N her beautiful hair and the way it flows down her back the way it stands out from the rest and her E/C they stand out so much they truly are beautiful merlin Severus what are you thinking she's a student not another teacher or an adult you can't have these thoughts. Oh where is she going, oh she's with issy kingswood I see going to her first lesson wait is that Matt Hanock she's with as well she seems awfully close to Matt for my comfort. Oh what are you on about Snape she is a student she can see whoever she likes is not as if your dating her or anything. I stand up seeing as first lesson is about to start I say goodbye to the other professors and make my way down to the dungeons to start my first lesson of the day with the first years.
Y/Ns pov
Great it's 3rd period that mean potions with ugh professor snaps I mean I know I said I like him and all but come on does he have to be so uptight and getting on your business all the time great it's 11:25 that means I'm 10 minutes late to his lesson again just because stupid Malfoy doesn't watch we're he is going then tries to talk to you even when you say you have a class to get to ugh I hate him so much I don't understand how his so called friends put up with him. Well there's no point in rushing now is there not now that I'm already late I'll just take a stroll and waste time. It's now 11:45 so I'm 30 minutes late whatever there's only half an hour of his lesson left anyway and if I'm being honest I don't really want to go to it I'm not in the mode because of yesterday.
Snapes pov
Great it's 3rd period time to put up with the 6th years I'm just glad that Y/Ns in this class I can just relax and watch her ugh what the merlin Snape that's creepy you can't do that she's a student how many times am I gonna have to remind myself. Oh here come here friends Matt and issy as the rest of the class fill in I make my way to the front of the class and go to get started to see that Y/N isn't there she normally sits next to issy and Matt and she isn't there nor is she anywhere else around the room. I suppose I better ask issy. "Miss Kingswood" I say rather harsh "yes professor" she replies back kinda skeptical " where is miss L/N" I say harshly "she was just in the same class sir she was right behind me and Matt I don't know where she went sir sorry sir" she replies rather annoyed with her friend. "Right well thank you for clearing that up even though she isn't here" I say angrily, better get on with the lesson as I set them of on what they are going to be making today I realise it's 10:25 and she still hasn't showed up she's ten minutes late to my lesson again, another 20 minutes pass and she still isn't here dang where could she be. Miss granger raises her hand to say she is finished, better go make sure it's right knowing her it will be though ugh why is a muggle born so smart. "Well Miss granger it seems you have succeeded the expectation put your potion in a vile and clear up then help Potter with his potion" I say annoyed and drag the name Potter out. It's now 10:55 great she is now 40 minutes late to my lesson where could she be, whenever she walks in that door she is getting detention for a month. Just as I go to speak to the class the huge wooden door slams open causing it to make a loud bang and scare most of the kids in my class.
Y/Ns pov
I slam the huge wooden door to the potions classroom open nearly taking it of the hinges all the students turn round to look at me as I more ales just frightened them all to death I walk over to issy and Matt and sit between them "what the hell Y/N where have you been" issy asks annoyed "oh you know just been for a wander didn't feel like coming" I reply "Y/N what has gotten into you lately your never late and you never get detention but you have had detention 2 this year so far and have been late loads" Matt whisper yelled at me " it's because Matt I don't care about this damn class so I don't show up" I say a bit to loud and everyone gasps, oh merlin I have just got myself in more trouble haven't I " Miss Y/N L/N could care to explain to everyone why you are 40 minutes late to my lesson" Snape shouted "well professor I didn't feel like coming your lessons are boring and you are just plain right obnoxious and annoying so I didn't feel like being on time" I replied back harshly "Miss L/N how dare you speak to me like that detention for a month and I expect you to be on Time to my lessons in future also for your comment before about you not caring for my lessons and that there boring I want a 2 page essay on every potion we will be learning this year" he said angrily "fine whatever" I replied annoyed.
It's the end of potions time for lunch I get up and pack my stuff away and go to head for the door when I hear my name being called "Miss L/N stay behind" he says fed up I just sigh and walk over to his desk where he is sat.
"Yes professor"
"Miss L/N why are you being like this"
"Because professor you have wound me up and I just want to"
"That's no excuse Y/N"
"So what"
"Right that's it you insufferable child get out of my sight but you have detention at 8pm don't be late"
"Whatever"
I walk out of the potions classroom and head down to the great hall for lunch as I walk in Hermione, Harry, Ron, Fred and George as well as issy and Matt are all sat together at my house table I walk up to them and sit down not bothering to get anything to eat hermiones turns round to me and asks if I'm okay I just say I'm fine just fed up with professor Snape and that. Everyone's head turns to the entrance as Snape walks in I just keep my head down (your probably wondering why there all looking at the entrance it's because Snape slammed the door open making a loud bang getting everyone's attention) he walks past my house table and stops next to me with a slip of parchment he gives it me and I read it.

Y/N L/N you have detention with me for the next month everyday after dinner at 8pm don't be late, if you are late to my lesson again and slam my door open nearly taking it of the hinges there will be a worse punishment than detention do you understand I hope you do for your sake.
Professor Snape.

Great can't get out of it know as I have a slip that is going to remind me all the time ugh wait a minute all just burn it using a spell. I put the piece of paper on the table and stand up I take my wand out and tell the spell incendio making it set alight and burn everyone turns there head to face me even the professors Dumbledore dismisses everyone but tells me to stay behind everyone was  told to go to there common rooms for the rest of the day I sit back down at my house table and look at the ashes on the table proud of what I had done even though I shouldn't be I mean surely I'm gonna get expelled or have loads of house points taken away Dumbledore and the rest of the professor sit down inform of me and at the side of me of course professor Snape just had to sit the right of me with professor mcgonagall on my left while the other professors where in front of me finally Dumbledore spoke " Y/N it has come to my attention that you have been being late to class and incredibly amount of time and giving cheek to the staff is it right in me saying that something has been brought up about your past that is troubling you" I nod my head yes and say "ye there is but it's professor snapes fault for getting in my business that doesn't concern him he should of left it and I wouldn't be like this now" I say annoyed and harshly and the professors look taken back Snape glares at me and says "I offered you help why didn't you take it or why didn't you come and see me like I said instead of trying to deal with it on your own again" he snaps " because professor snaps I can handle my self and take care of my self" I snap back " well clearly you can't can you" he said that it I snapped and slapped him across the face leaving a red hand print on his face he brought his hand up to hold his cheek while the other professors are shocked including Dumbledore and myself,I get up and leg it out of the great hall running to my dorm room and shutting the door behind me while crying into my pillow I locked the door to make sure no-one could come in including issy.