Chapter 15

A/N: I just wanted to say if you'll could please read the authors note at the end it would really be appreciated as it is really important.

Y/NS POV

I wake up and hear the tv on I get changed into a hoodie and some trackie pants, I walk out and see Severus with Albus, Minerva and Lupin I look at them all and go to walk back into Severus room but get stopped by Albus saying "ah Y/n pleasure for you to join us why don't you come and watch the film with us" I nod and go and sit down next to Severus I see that they are watching Dark shadows, I was watching the film when Severus pauses it and says " I don't get this film at all why is a creepy wich obsessed with a vampire" I chuckle and say "because she's jealous that barnabas fell out of love with her for someone else so she turned to wich craft killed his family he turned to the dark magic and then she killed the love of his life" he looks at me and says "ok but it's still weird" I press play again and mumble "it's a bit like you then" unfortunatly everyone heard and Severus didn't look to happy but didn't say anything when the film ended everyone left and Severus turned to me and said "I'm a bit weird am I" I just giggled and ran to the bedroom he chased me in there and tackled me onto the bed and started pepper kissing my neck and face in kisses, I start giggling and say "Severus stop I can't breath" he stops and it gives me just enough time to flip us over causing me to straddle him he looks up at me with lust in his eyes so I start to slowly grind on his clothed cock, and I hear him groan he brings his hands up to my hips and picks the pace up, he flips us and starts to take mine and his clothes of once where fully naked he kisses down my body and once he gets to my pussy he takes long licks and starts to eat me out i moan and it causes him to grunt on my pussy sending vibrations me causing me to cum in his mouth he licks it all up and he lines himself up with my entrance and enters me he starts with a slow pace but soon picks the pace up, I can feel myself reaching my climax and we both cum at the same time, once we have both finished we just cuddle and soon fall asleep with him as the big spoon and him as the little spoon.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating for awhile and sorry for not posting a longer chapter, but I just wanted to let you'll know that I am losing ideas for this story and starting to regret writing it I can't come up with any ideas for it and It's starting to really stress me out so this might be the last chapter but if i can think of something to write for it in a few weeks or months then i will but as of know i will not be updating this book until i have some ideas for it, if you could comment some ideas in the comments that would really help thank.