Chapter 7

Y/Ns pov
It was just after dinner and I was about to head back to my common room with Matt and issy when someone spoke from behind me "And where do you think your going Miss Y/N" it was Snape merlin does he have to sneak up on everyone "I was just going back to my common room professor, you know the place us Y/H hand out" I reply with a hint of sarcasm and annoyance in my voice "don't be smart Miss Y/N you have detention with me now come don't make me have to give you detention for a week for your cheek and lack of rule following" he says clearly annoyed at my last remark. I look at issy and Matt and just give them a nod to go on withought me they give me a sympathetic look, I follow Snape to the dungeons I have to go at a running pace as he walks so fast ugh can't he ever just slow down. When we finally get to the potions classroom he says I'm not going to be doing the usual punishment and that we're going to talk, this strange Snape never talks he only ever lets out a grunt every now and then what has gotten into him. He tells me to sit in front of his desk and gets up to make two cups of tea he hand me the cup but I just put it down on the plate and he give me a stunt look and says "drink Y/N" I'm a bit skeptical at first but I drink it anyway, I look at Snape and he is just staring at me he looks like he is about to say something but doesn't now how to say it or phrase whatever it is he is trying to say.

SNAPES POV
I just found Y/N walking the corridor going back to her houses common room with that issy and Matt ugh they disgust me how there always around her don't they know what personal space is, obviously not, what am I on about anyway I tell her that she has detention and that she has to come with me straight away or I will give her double detention once we're in the potions classroom I make her sit on the opposite side of my desk and give her a cup of tea she looks at me confused but drinks it anyway, here's my chance to get answers out of her to see if she feels the same way as I do, I put veritaserum in her tea, she couldn't smell or see it as it's odourless and and colourless that's why it's one of my favourite potions, I looks at her thinking how I can phrase and say it but instead I just blurt it out "Y/N do you have a crush on someone" she looks at me but just replies with " yes professor" she looks confused and shocked as to why she would answer truthfully, well at least I know that the potion is working "Y/N who is this person that you have a crush on" I ask not sure weather I should of done that now "I-I it's you professor" her hand instantly covers her mouth and she bolts out of my door I'm just sat there in shock there's so many things going through my head at that moment that I don't even bother to go find her I just get up and go to my chamber and try to sleep I'll find a way to give her detention tomorrow and talk to her then.

A/N: hey guys I was thinking of doing another book, maybe a one shot books still with Harry Potter characters, it was just a thought if you could let me know though if you would like that then that would be great have a nice day or night. Xx