Chapter 19

previously:

Dumbledore looks at Angelina and says "I am sending a letter to your parents to say that you are here by expelled from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" I am internally cheering I start heading out of Albus's office when I hear Angelina begging Dumbledore not to expellee her and that she will change but Albus just says that it's to late and she's made to many mistakes.

Present Y/NS POV 

I had just finished today and all I had on my mind was the events of this morning, I can't believe that everything that happened today actually happened I mean come on who gives a teacher a love potion/spell, apparently Angelina has been expelled I haven't seen her all day but hey there probably rumours she probably flirted her way out of the situation. 

I walk into the great hall for dinner and sit down next to Matt and Issy, and Matt instantly says "have you heard that Angelina has been expelled" I just nod and just sit there for 5 minutes not even bothering to put food on my plate as I am not hungry, Dumbledore stands up at the end of the meal and says "In case some of you haven't noticed well I presume you all have as it has been going round the school all day Angelina has been expelled for performing magic in a teacher" everyone around me breaks into applause and you can hear the Weasley twins yelling 'yes, yeah woo' I look down at the table and stand up and walk out the great hall I hear footsteps behind me so I look over my shoulder and see Severus I speed up and try to get away from him but he grabs my hand and pulls me to his chambers and sits me on the couch and sits infront of me.

I don't look at him I just look at  the floor till he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head so my eyes meet his he looks hurt and sorrowful, he speaks and says "Y/N I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't have control I don't even like her I love you" I look at him with tears in my eyes and say "you l-love me" he nods and says "of course I love you who wouldn't" I just chuckle and then he says "will you forgive me" I nod and say "of course I will I know it wasn't your fault" he nods and picks me up bridle style and carry's me to his room he lays me down on his bed and gets me one of his shirts, I change into it and get under his covers he joins me and cuddles with me while I fall asleep.

A/N: Hey hope you'll enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not long but I have been busy with school today so I have had to rush this chapter to get it out to you'll.