Chapter 12

Y/N pov
I was walking out of the great hall as everyone else was still in there your probably wondering why I'm the only one not eating well I'm not that hungry, as I'm walking down the corridor I can't help but wonder what i want to do as my career I can't decide weather I want to be an aurora or a professor I mean I wouldn't mind being a potions professor but that's Severus's job maybe defence against the dark arts they can never keep a teacher for that job but saying that Rem-professor lupin has managed to keep the job and he's really good at it so maybe not that job, at this rate I'm going to end up working in McDonalds well I mean at least I'd get free burgers for my lunch, as I go to turn the corner to go to my dorm I get pushed back into the wall by Angelina. I forgot to mention Angelina is my bully she only ever takes interest in me I think it's because she's jealous of the fact that Draco talks to me and not her, you see she has a crush on him and she hates the fact that he acknowledges me and not her, " where do you think your going" she asks me as she pushes me further into the stone wall "back to my dorm" I reply and try to walk past her but she punches me in the face and I fall to the floor holding my nose as it bleeds out her an her 'minions' as I call them, but apparently there her friends Stewart to repeatedly punch and kick me, I hear a crack and all of a sudden a shooting pain goes up my ribs I cry out but they only kick and punch me more they finally stop and walk away leaving me on the stone, cold hard floor crying silently, I hear footsteps and try to get up to walk away but I fall just before I hit the floor a pair of arms wrap around my body and keep me starry they turn me to face them I would say face to face but it's more like face to chest.

Remus's pov

I was walking down the corridor when I saw Angelina and her 'minions' walk past me laughing and boasting about beating another student up, there is only one other student that's not in the great hall at this moment in time and that's Y/n I rush in the direction that they came from and see Y/n trying to stand up but falling back down before she can hit the floor I rush over and wrap her my arms around her to keep her steady I turn her to face me well more face to chest, I try to get her to look at me but she refuses to "Y/n I need you to look at me so I can help you" I say she finally looks at me and I ask again "Can you walk Y/n" "ye I can walk" she replies and I put my hand on the lower part of her back but she nearly falls so I stop and lip I her up bridal style and carry her to the dungeons I get to Snape's classroom and walk in he just looks at me before seeing Y/n in my arms he opens the door towards his chambers and tells me to set her down in his bed when I do she passes out straight away I sit on the opposite side of the bed not a moment late Snape walks in with his arms full of potions he sets them down on the nightstand and starts to treat and heal her wounds as well as wraps her ribs as she broke 3 of them, seeming as she's past out Snape uses magic to change her out of her robes and into some comfy pjs we both leave his bedroom and go into the living room, he makes some tea and passes me a cup, this is the nicest I've ever see Snape being I guess he just really cares about Y/n like me, he starts asking me questions about where I found Y/n and what happened to her I explain to him where I found her and what I presume happened as I saw Angelina talking to her 'minions' about the latest student they beat up, Snape clenches his fists and his jaw tightens you can clearly see the anger present in his eyes, he obviously loves her I guess it's a good thing if he does love Y/n it would be a good sign that he's moving on from Lily and his past.