Chapter 11

Y/Ns pov
Someone coughs behind Snape not loud but not quite just loud enough for us both to hear, we look in the direction the cough came from to see Dumbledore, professor lupin and McGonagall stood  right behind us, Dumbledore and lupin are handing professor McGonagall 5 galleons each, obviously she had a bet that we would end up kissing or getting together or what not. Me and Snape separate from each other and stand facing them I put my head down in shame as a blush starts to creep it's way onto my cheeks, "ha I knew I would win this bet I always know" McGonagall says smugly "oh hush Minerva I know everything that goes on in my school"  Dumbledore says back, "well obviously you didn't otherwise you would have seen this coming" lupin says back sarcastically, me and Severus burst out laughing as well as Minerva. They all head of to the great hall to eat apart from me as I am going to find Issy and Matt so that we can go and eat together.

Snape's pov

I am walking to the great hall but as I enter Malfoy is being a prat again and annoying people so I grab him by the ear and pull him along to the end of Slytherin table where he is sat on his own with no-one surrounding him so he cant annoy them and so we can all have a peaceful meal for once, but I know that i'm definitely going  to be hearing about this from his father, better get used to it as it will only get worse when he becomes a death eater in a couple months.

Third person pov

Issy, Matt and Y/n enter the great hall to everyone laughing and pointing over to the Slytherin table where Draco has been made to sit on his own by Snape, at least everyone will have a peaceful meal for once. Y/n sits down next to Issy and Matt at Y/h table and start to put food on there plate although Y/n doesn't even touch her food just pushes it around the plate and thinks back on what happened between her and Snape before and how he knows of her cutting and he's the first person to ever see it, I mean he hasn't spoken to her about it so maybe her forgot.

A/n: Hey guys sorry for the slow updates but i've been busy with online school and i haven't really been able to think of anything to write or add to this chapter so im sorry for the lack of chapters and how long it has taken for me to get this one out to you'll but im hoping to start getting more out every month instead of just one. Anyway i just wanted to say thank you'll so much for 1k readers its crazy to see that my book has that many people reading it so thank you'll so much.