Chapter 21

A/N: thank you to @im_a_potato08 for giving me some ideas on this book.

Previously
I get to page 65 and see that Issy has already fell asleep with the book on her face so I quietly go over to her and take the book of her face and see she's on page 30 I chuckle quietly at how she fell asleep with it on her face, I put her book mark on the page she was on asleep well as putting it on her nightstand and pulling the cover over her, I make my way over to my bed crawl in and drift of to sleep.

Present
Y/Ns POV
It was just another dream or so I thought it was, it was a peaceful one me walking round hanging out with issy and Matt then going to go and see Severus and going to sleep in his chambers but then I saw it well more like I saw her, her face was right then in front of mine her breath right on my skin and no matter where I tried to move or even tried to scream she would shut me up right away by putting her hand over my face, I was trapped u couldn't move nor scream, I couldn't wake up no matter how much I tried I just had to sit there with fear in my eyes waiting fir her to leave or anything but it didn't happen what scare die most was when she started talking and it wasn't her usual voice the over sweet voice that Angelina always used no it was more of a demonic voice like nails on a chalk board, I couldn't make out what she saying at the start until she spoke up and said "I'm gonna get you back Y/N, I'm going to get you for taking sevy away from me he was mine all mine and you took him away from me and made me get expelled we would of been happy and had kid and would've gotten  married but no little miss perfect Y/N had to get in there and TAKE SEVY AWAY FROM ME HE WAS MINE ALK MINE SO BACK OF YOU STUPID WORTHLESS BITCH" I look at her scared bit because of what she said but because of the way she said it she's really delusional if she thinks that Severus would ever like her, I was trying so hard to wake myself up but just as I'm about to she grabs me and starts speaking again "just remember Y/N no matter where you go or who you tell about this I will always be there and no-one and I mean no-one is going to be able to stop you from seeing and hearing me, I hope you understand otherwise it would be a real shame if something happened to you" and with that I wake up in a cold sweat breathing heavily and confused, I look up and see Issy looking at me concerned, I ignore the look have a shower get changed and head down to the great hall for breakfast.

I sit there and all of a sudden Matt leans over and whispers in my ear "Y/N Issy told me about this morning you wanna tell us what you had a nightmare about" I just shake my head and push my food around on the plate. I look up at the teacher table and see McGonagall and snape staring at me, I put my head back down and wait for everyone to leave the great hall, I walk out last and head to Severus's chambers, I allow myself in as Severus told me the password to get into his chambers, I sit on his couch and wait for him to come to his chambers and he dies 5 minutes later, he comes and sits on the couch with me and we sit in silence for a moment until he speaks up and says "you didn't eat any breakfast why?" I look at him and sigh "I had a nightmare about Angelina" he looks at me confused "I thought we discussed that I was under a potion it meant nothing" I sigh again "no no it's not that she said that she was going to get me for taking you away from her" he looks at me with sorrow and guilt in his eyes then says "can I look into your mind and see what actually happened" (I don't know why that made me laugh but it did, it's just a weird thing to say but whatever moving on) "ye I guess", he does the spell and comes back to me a few minutes later, he grabs me  and pulls me in for a hug and says "I'm so sorry love I'm so sorry I will try and find something to make her go away no matter what" I just nod and silently cry into his chest.

I guess we where in that position for a long time because at one point Dumbledore and Minerva walk in and walk back out again then about an hour later they walk back in and Albus says "wow I would of thought that you 2 would of moved from there by know" that shocks us both back into reality as Severus looks at him confused and Albus explains that he came in an hour ago and that we were in the same position we both just say "oh" and Severus explains what he saw inside my mind and albus and Minerva both say that we will get to the bottom of this no matter what.

A/n: that's the 2nd chapter for today hope you'll enjoyed.