Chapter 22

Previously
I guess we where in that position for a long time because at one point Dumbledore and Minerva walk in and walk back out again then about an hour later they walk back in and Albus says "wow I would of thought that you 2 would of moved from there by know" that shocks us both back into reality as Severus looks at him confused and Albus explains that he came in an hour ago and that we were in the same position we both just say "oh" and Severus explains what he saw inside my mind and Albus and Minerva both say that we will get to the bottom of this no matter what.

Present
Y/N POV

It had been a few days since I had told Severus about the nightmare with Angelina in, it was safe to say that so far I hadn't had a nightmare about her for those few nights but I don't want to think that it wont happen again cause as she said she will always come back no matter what, I would say it is scary to an extent but knowing Angelina it is most likely an empty threat.

I had already finished the book that me, Matt and Issy all got the same copy of, Issy said it's weird how I've already finished it but I only finished it so quick to try and keep my mind and self distracted from the constant thought of Angelina coming back and trying to take Severus of me again. While I'm deep in thought I don't hear someone sneak up on me I only realise their there when they put their hand on my shoulder, due to me being shocked and scared I spin round and punch them in the jaw only to realise I just punched Severus, 'I really need to stop hitting him', I look at him and hug him and say into his chest "I'm so sorry Sev I didn't mean to punch you again", he looks at me and just says its fine, we walk into his chambers and sit on his couch and cuddle, we start of just talking about things that we've done over the few days that we haven't seen each other and he asks me if I have had anymore nightmares or any sort of communication from Angelina and I say no, as I haven't.

Did I forget to mention that Severus spoke to Dumbledore about Angelina and Dumbledore thought that it would be best if I moved into Severus's chambers so that he can try and help me and figure out how and what is happening with the Angelina thing, luckily on my behalf Matt and Issy are perfectly fine and support what ever happens between me and Severus, but the other students think that it's weird, Draco hates the fact that I'm staying in Severus's chambers and even sent a letter to his father about it complaining but his father just said that there was nothing that he could do about it as Dumbledore and all the other professors agreed on it, however he did say that he would end up talking to the minister of magic about it but that was about 2 days ago and as of know nothing has happened and I hope and doubt that anything will happen.

I fell asleep cuddled against Severus and started dreaming again well you could call it that but this wasn't it was more a less a similar dream to the one I had where Angelina appeared but this one was much worse.

Y/NS Nightmare

I had woken up in a basement of some sort all I could make out as of know is that this basement of some sort it really cold and wet there seems to be about and inch of water on the floor that I'm sat in, I try to move my hands but I can't I look up and see that my hands are handcuffed to a pipe, I sit there for what seems like hours before someone opens the door to the left hand side of the room and in walks the devils wife Angelina I mean she may as well be married to he-who-must-not-be-named himself , she comes over to me and kneels in front of me she gives me a devious smirk before roughly grabbing my face and shoving me into the wall behind me, I move myself closer to the wall while she then starts to speak to me in that demon voice that sounds like nails on a chalk board, again I don't catch what she says at the start as she says it in a hushed demonic voice, then she starts to talk louder and says "WHAT DID I TELL YOU WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT ME COMING AND SPEAKING TO YOU, BUT OFCOURSE PRECIOUS LITTLE Y/N DOESN'T LISTEN TO ANYONE AND DOES WHATEVER SHE LIKES WHENEVR SHE LIKES, INCLUDING STEELING MY BOYFRIEND AND FUTURE HUSBAND" I wince back at her tone and mutter back to her "he was never your boyfriend and will never be your husband he has no interest in you" she lets out a demonic laugh and says "Oh he will be just you wait and see Y/N just you wait and see" I nod and all of a sudden everything fades into darkness and-.

Back to reality

Y/NS POV

I awoke all of a sudden in a cold sweat and due to me doing so it wakes Severus next to me as well, he looks at me and sees that I'm pale in the face and freezing cold he gets out of bed and gets a wash cloth he applies it to my forehead and gently taps all over my face, he then gets out of bed again and goes back into the bathroom to dump the cloth he comes back in and uses his spell to see my nightmare again, he pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear "it's alright love everything will be okay" I just nod into his chest and slowly fall back to sleep, just before I drift of into slumber I fell Severus kiss the top of my head.

A/N: That's the end of the chapter today, don't worry though I have something coming for Angelina and I hope that you all will like it when I've finished writing it and you'll can read it, anyways hope you'll enjoyed and I hope you'll have an amazing night/day.