Chapter 23

Previously

I awoke all of a sudden in a cold sweat and due to me doing so it wakes Severus next to me as well, he looks at me and sees that I'm pale in the face and freezing cold he gets out of bed and gets a wash cloth he applies it to my forehead and gently taps all over my face, he then gets out of bed again and goes back into the bathroom to dump the cloth he comes back in and uses his spell to see my nightmare again, he pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear "it's alright love everything will be okay" I just nod into his chest and slowly fall back to sleep, just before I drift of into slumber I fell Severus kiss the top of my head.

Present

Time skip a few weeks since the last nightmare

Y/NS POV

It's been a few weeks since the nightmare I had in Severus's chambers and we think that we might of managed to figure out how she has managed to be able to, due to this Dumbledore has invited her to come back to Hogwarts as he needs to 'talk to her' however we wont be talking but killing her well Sev says we are just talking but I'm gonna kill her, I am currently making my way to Dumbledore's office even though I'm supposed to be in DADA, I get to his office and stand in the corner next to Severus, McGonagall is also in the office with us and approximately 10 minutes after I got to Dumbledore's office Angelina walks in like she owns the place and sits down in the chair in front of Albus's desk.

She's dresses in a slutty black dress that has a rip going all the way u the leg, let alone the dress doesn't fit her right as its to small, me and McGonagall both cringe at what she's wearing but to make it all worse she has the worst makeup on, she has green eyeshadow on and foundation that is 5 shades to dark for her, she's also tried to curl her hair but has missed a massive chunk of hair at the back of her head, I have to hide my laugh with a cough as she looks like a clown, she glares at me before Albus starts talking.

"Angelina it has come to my attention that you have been playing mind games with Miss L/N, know this is unacceptable behaviour and just because you no longer go to this school it does not give you the right to torment her like this do you understand" she just looks at him and flutters her eyelashes at him and pushes her breasts up more so that there more visible to him, she then starts speaking in what I assume to be seductive tone but in reality it just sounds like nails on a chalk board, "but sir I have no clue what your on about, I would never do such a thing if anything it should be Y/N that your talking to as she's the one tormenting me in my dreams well nightmares when she's in them" me and Sev just scoff at this and McGonagall looks at us and smirks.

I look at Dumbledore and he says to Angelina "Angelina you are lying we have a very talented wizard in the room who can look into peoples minds and see your past and he can also read your thoughts, and he knows that your lying as well as the rest if us" she just gasps as if its not true when we all know it is. This act of hers continues on for the next half an hour until I get so fed up of it that I go up behind her and grip by her hair and pull her head back and shout at her "stop with the act Angelina we all know your lying, oh and you can also stop trying to flirt with Dumbledore I mean do you even know how old he is, he doesn't like you and he never will" she starts to produce fake tears to try and get us to be sorry for her but none of us will ever be sorry for her, Severus pulls me of her and pulls me to his chest so that I'm facing away from her then all of a sudden Dumbledore's office door swings open and in walks...