Chapter 10

Y/Ns pov
I had just ran out of snapes classroom after he told me that he can see and hear all my thought and little 'fantasies' about him, I get to Y/h painting and it asks me for the password that I can't seem to get out because of how shaken I am, I'm a mess I have tears streaming down my face and my breathing is uneven I can't think straight I start banging on the wall and painting hoping someone is in the common room and that they will hear. No such look, all of a sudden I feel and hand on my shoulder I turn around and see snape stood there out of all people it had to be him 'why what is with my luck today' I look at him in shock and push his hand of my shoulder and try to run away from him but he's faster and he knows it so he's in front of me in a split second he grabs my waist and pins me to a wall.

Snapes pov
I'm walking the corridors thinking about what dumbledore said when I hear banging on the wall I walk over to where the noise is and see Y/N trying to get into y/h common room with no such luck, I put my hand on her shoulder and she turns around slowly her eyes are red and a bit puffy as if she's been crying possibly about early and what I told her, I mean I wouldn't mind what she imagines and fantasies about are exactly what I want to do to her anyway moving on, she pushes my hand of her shoulder and try's to run away but I'm faster and catch her before she manages to run away I pin her against a wall with my hands still on her waist and look down into her eyes she looks up at me and is shocked. "Y/N what I said before I didn't mean for it to scare you" I say sympathetically " I know I was just scared" she replies and look towards the floor I grab her chin and tilt her head up in my direction "Y/N pls look at me I never meant to hurt you" I say and she looks me in the eye "you didn't hurt me sev-snape I was just scared" she accidentally slips up on my name " oh well you don't need to be scared" I reply and she looks at me and smiles again, I look around and make sure no ones looked and when I see the cost is clear I lean in and kiss her, she instantly kisses back and it feels like spark fly through me we eventually break the kiss and are both out of breath but we don't want to lose the contact just yet so I put my head on her forehead and we both look into each other's eyes for a good few minutes until there is a cough from behind me.

Y/Ns pov
Snape leans in and kisses me it's a gently but passionate kiss and it feels like sparks are flying throughout my body, I never want it to end but we both pull away at the same time due to loss of air as we don't want to lose the contact to each other he put his forehead against mine and we both stare into each other's eyes and for the first time it looks like he has some sort of emotion in them like love, but the moment is quickly put to and end as someone coughs behind snape.