Chapter 2

A/N I hope you all enjoyed the last part I know it was a bit boring but I promise it's going to get fun over the next few chapters if u have any suggestions just let me know in the comments. (T/W)Just a warning but at some point in the story the reader you is going to open up to Snape about animal bite marks on her arm and her abusive past please feel free to skip this part if you are uncomfortable  with it or have a  past that you struggle with. Just remember you are not alone.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Come in" he said in his Deep monotone voice, I walk in the room slowly being careful to not trip up and to not make eye contact with him I walk over to his desk that he is sat at with his hands on the desk in a triangle shape (like in the picture above) I stop when I get to the desk stood in front of him I look up at him and he is staring at me deeply with those onyx eyes oh how I could stare into them all day " I presume you know why you here miss L/N" I just nod "do you not have a mouth to speak with L/N" he says as if he is slightly annoyed "y-yes sure" why was I stuttering I never stutter.
"Good then I suggest you use it L/N you will be cleaning the cauldrons withought  magic" he say slightly quieter and less annoyed "yes sir" is say and hurry to get the sponge I roll my hoodie sleeves up not wanting to get them wet but forget about the cut marks on my arms that I always hide from everyone even issy and Matt I start scrubbing the cauldrons forgetting about my marks when he gets up and walks to me I don't notice at first until he takes the sponge out of my hand and grabs my arm I turn round trying to pull my arm out of his grasp but fail as he is much stronger than me. "What is this" he asks he has a hint of slightly caring in his voice " er it's nothing to concern you" I say as I pull my arm out of his grasp and roll the sleeves down. I try to get past him to get out the door but her stops me by locking it and grabbing me by my arm to the nearest chair. I have never seen Snape so concerned and worried in his life well the time I have known him. He sits me down and starts asking me questions.
"Where did you get them marks Y/N"he says slightly worried.
"Nowhere"I answer quickly.
"Don't lie to me Y/N you got them somewhere now tell me where"he says in a demanding way.
"I didn't get them anywhere just leave me alone"I say angry and annoyed at him and my self.
"Y/N don't.lie.to.me" he says in a stricter tone of voice.
"I can't tell you" you say as a tear escapes your eye.
"Y/N you can tell me" he says slightly worried
"No I can't no-one trusts you"
" Y/N you can trust me" "no I cant tell you nobody knows"

And with that i rushed out of the classroom and ran away from him.

Snape's pov

i cant believe a beautiful girl like Y/n would cut herself she is worth so much and she is hurting herself its so heart breaking to see i just hope she stops i will ask her about it another day when she seems in a better mood maybe she will answer me then and i can help her, i just watch her figure leave as her robes trail behind her as she rushes out the door probably with tears streaming down her face, i dont even know why i care what is wrong with me lately.