Chapter 17

Previously:

she looks at me and pulls her wand out and shouts the spell "avada Kedar-" before she can finish the spell I've already pulled my wand out and said the spell "expelliarmus" her wand goes flying out of her hand and seeming as she is know not able to cast any spells I use the spell "Petrificus Totalus" to paraylze her I then take this opportunity to punch her in the face multiple times not giving a fuck that everyone is watching that is until Severus walks through the great hall doors sees me punching the living daylights out of Angelina and coming over and dragging me of her, he drags me out of the great hall and to Dumbledore's office we wait over 15 minutes before Dumbledore, Lupin, McGonagall all walk in and say..

Present time Y/NS POV

Once Dumbledore, Lupin, McGonagall all walk into Dumbledore's he says "Know that is the best thing I have seen since you set that paper on fire in the great hall" I just laugh and smile until Severus says "No do not say that this is appropriate behaver as it is not" everyone looks at him and I say "oh for Merlin sake she deserved it if you would of been there at the start when I walked into the great hall you would of heard everything she said I mean she tried to use the avada kadarva spell on me" he shakes his head and says "no Angelina would never do that she's a sweet little girl" we all look at him like he's got 2 heads and I say "what the hell Severus you hate her" he shakes his head again and says "no I don't she's a sweet girl very pretty as well" I look at him again and say "what the hell are you on" he once again shakes his head and Remus says "Severus she's right you hate Angelina what are you on about" he shakes his heads again and says "no I don't stop saying I do when I don't" McGonagall and Albus look at me and I shake my head and say "that's where you were this morning when I woke up and you were gone you were with her weren't you" he just smiles and says "yes I was and what where you doing in my chambers" I look at him with tears in my eyes and say "you were cheating on me with that slag weren't you, you slept with her" he just nods and says "well obviously I lover her of course I'm gonna sleep with the person I love" I shake my head and let a few tears roll down my cheeks and say "I knew it you only wanted me for a quick shag you never loved me you never cared for me I should of known straight away, you know what go to your little slag you deserve each other I hate you I hate you I hate you" I run out of Dumbeldore's office and run straight to my dorm and throw myself on the bed and cry into my pillow after a few moments the door opens and in walks..