Chapter 14

Y/NS POV
I wake up the next morning to a familiar warmth around me I turn over and see Severus still asleep I must of been staring at him for awhile as he opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles "good morning love" he says I smile and say "good morning" back  he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him seeming as it's a weekend we fall back asleep like that a couple hours later we wake up and go and take a shower as he cooks breakfast after I've showered I get changed into one of his t-shirts, I walked out to where he was in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs and hugged him from behind he finished plating the food up and turned around and hugged me back " I could get used to this" I say he smiles and nods in agreement and takes the food to the table, we sit down and eat the breakfast and for the rest of the day we just relax and watch films.

SNAPES POV
Me and y/n just relax and watch films for the rest of the day as it was a weekend and fell asleep cuddled into my side so I pick her up and put her in my bed and go back into the living room to mark some essays, I hear a knock at my door and get up to see Albus, Remus and Minerva all stood there they all have smiles on there face as if they know what happened Albus walks in and sits down on the couch as well as the other two " how may I help you Albus" I ask " well Severus we know what happened last night and we know that y/n is here we all just wanted to say well done and good luck but seeming as it's a weekend we thought we'd come and watch a film with you" Albus says smugly, I just roll my eyes and join them in watching a film.

A/N: Hey guys sorry it's a short chapter I can't really think of anything to write at the moment in time but hopefully I should have more ideas for the next chapter, if you have any ideas as to what could happen in the next chapter of future chapters would you please comment then in the comments of dm me thanks.