Chapter 13

A:N/ just to let you all know there is going to be smut in this chapter it is not the best as I've never wrote smut before but I hope you all enjoy it.

Y/NS POV
I woke up in a nice, warm cozy bed I don't really remember much apart from the fact that I was beaten up by Angelina and her 'minions' and all I remember after that is someone stopping me from falling, I open my eyes and look around to see I'm in a dark room with green silk sheets over my body, it hasn't really got much decorations but it's still a cozy room and get up but instantly sit back down again as I get a shooting pain in my head and ribs that's when the door opens and in walks Snape he comes and kneels down in front of me and looks at me with sincerity and love in his eyes he take my hand In his and caress it, "how are you feeling love" "a bit better still sore where am I" I ask confused "your in my chambers love Remus brought you here he found you" he says and stands up he walks away and comes back with a potion and gives me it telling me to drink it, I do and I instantly feel better I look down and see I'm wearing silk green pjs, I look up at Severus and say "how did I get in pjs if I was found in robes" he looks at me and says " I changed you into them using a spell" with that he comes back with fresh robes and shows me where the bathroom is, I go in and get showered and changed and walk back out into the bedroom then into the living room and see Snape in the kitchen cooking what smells like to be pancakes, once I had finished eating the pancakes I got up and went to leave Snapes chambers when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him and said "love it's late in the morning and it's a Saturday why don't you just stay here with me" I nodded my head and for the rest of the day we just watched films, read and ate junk food, it was getting late so I got up to leave again and for the second time that day Snape stopped me and said "if you want me to stop just say so" instead of answering I just put my lips on his and I'm almost and instant he was kissing me back, soon he had me up against a wall and started to deepen the kiss, he moved down from my lips to my neck, I rubbed my hands up and down his chest feeling his slightly toned chest, I started to unbutton his shirt and he stops kissing me and finished taking it of for me, he takes mine if to and starts kissing down my torso leaving hickeys all over it, he stops and brings his lips back to me, he taps the side my thigh telling me to jump and I do so I wrap my legs around his waist and can already feel his hard on, he carry's me to his bedroom and puts me on the bed he comes and hovers over me still kissing all my body but when he gets to my skirt he stops and looks up at me asking if this is what I want I just nod and he carry's on, he takes my skirt of and kisses up my thighs once he reaches my heat he pulls my panties of and looks at me I pull him up for another heated kiss and try to take his pants of when he does I stop and admire him, and I have to say he is huge, he pulls his wand out and casts a spell to prevent any chance of me getting pregnant he gives me one last look making sure that this is what I want and I just nod he goes to enter me but I stop him he looks at me and says "love have you changed your mind" I shake my head and say " n-no it's just I'm a virgin" he looks at me and smiles and says " well love it's going to hurt a bit but I promise I will be gentle" I smile and nod at him and he takes this as a sign and swiftly enters me he stops and lets me adjust to his size before I give him the nod to move it's a slight pain and the start but it soon turns into pleasure his thrust are a perfect rhythm, I buck my hips up to meet his and it makes him go deeper, I moan out in pleasure and he grunts after I while I can feel a knot forming in my stomach "I-I'm cumming" I scream out in pleasure Snape also reaches his climax and moans out my name as well he falls onto the bed beside me and we both catch our breath, once we both catch our breath he pulls me into him by my waist so my backs against his chest and he does a spell to bring the duvet up to us both and we fall asleep like that.