Chapter 5

Y/Ns POV
I had just walked out of Dumbledores office luckily I had only been told of for shoving pansy into her food and trying to kill her I mean she kinda deserved it I apologised to snaps for yesterday and slapping him that was funny as well to see the look on his face after I had done it. As I was walking to DADA someone grabbed my wrist and started dragging me in the opposite direction I was walking in, I turned around and saw that it was snake who had grabbed my wrist and he was taking me to the dungeons I expected we were going to go to his classroom but he walked past it and got out a set of keys and opened a different door he shoved me in first then walked in behind me and locked the door I turned round to face him and question what he did that for and that I was going to be late to my next lesson. "What did you do that for I am going to be late to my next lesson" I snapped at him he looked at me taken back and said "I am accepting your apology and don't snap at me like that" "sorry sir it's just I'm gonna be late for my lesson" I replayed shyly "that's okay Y/N your teachers know that your going to be absent from the rest of your lessons today" he said with a tone of kindness the next thing he did shocked me and I really wasn't expecting him to do it, he hugged me I was tense and very wary of him at first but hugged him back. After a few moments I pulled back from the hug and looked up at him he just looked down at me and smiled, that's the first time I have ever seen Severus Snape smile "what was that for I thought you hated me or hate me" I say while looking him in the eye, "Y/N why would you think that of course I don't hate you I-I nevermind " he says sheepishly. "You what" "it's nothing you better get back to your lesson Y/N" he says sterner than before "yes professor bye professor" I say as I run out of his room and to my next lesson that is just starting.

Time skip to dinner in the great hall
I walk in the great hall and head over to issy and Matt, I can feel someone glare on me but I dare to turn around thinking it might be Pansy again oh how I wish I could just kill her already, Matt starts to talk to me about some girl he likes in our year but am not really paying attention much as I'm staring at the staff table where I find out that it wasn't pansy staring at me after all it was in fact professor Snape. "Y/N your staring again Y/N" issy says "huh I'm i, I was on,y day dreaming" I reply slightly confused "oh Y/N what are we gonna do about you" she says sarcastically. Just the. Dumbledore gets up and walks out the great hall indicating that dinner is over everyone heads out and me, issy and Matt are the last ones out the hall just as I'm about to head to my common room I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder I turn round expecting it to be professor Snape but it's professor umbridge sorry professor dumbridge. "Yes professor dum-umbridge" I say nearly slipping up with her name "you have detention with me Miss Y/N for daydreaming in my class the other day and attacking pansy" she says slightly proud of her self I just sigh and follow her to her office when I walk in I'm met with the sight of pink everywhere and cat pictures ugh I feel like I'm gonna be sick how can this woman like one colour so much wait she is crazy and weird that how, she tells me to sit down and that I'm gonna be writing lines I go to get my quil and ink out but she stops me and says I will be using a special quil that doesn't require ink she gives me it and says something under her breath the next minute there a burning sensation in my hand I look down and the words it will not daydream nor attack another student' are being etched into my hand and my arm I start to write not knowing how long I'm going to be here for so I just hope get out of here quick after writing 200 lines she finally says I can go I hurry out of there and go straight to my dorm not even bothering to try and tell someone, I wonder if professor dumbledore knows that she does this to students in detention.

A/N: sorry I know this is a short chapter compared to the others but I have been really busy so I haven't had time to write a longer paragraph, if you have any suggestion for further chapters and what should go on then please let me know in the comments greatly appreciated thanks x