Chapter 18

Previously:

I look at him with tears in my eyes and say "you were cheating on me with that slag weren't you, you slept with her" he just nods and says "well obviously I lover her of course I'm gonna sleep with the person I love" I shake my head and let a few tears roll down my cheeks and say "I knew it you only wanted me for a quick shag you never loved me you never cared for me I should of known straight away, you know what go to your little slag you deserve each other I hate you I hate you I hate you" I run out of Dumbeldore's office and run straight to my dorm and throw myself on the bed and cry into my pillow after a few moments the door opens and in walks..

Present time McGonagall's POV

Me, Remus and Albus all look at Severus in shock after what he's just said to Y/N the supposed love of his life, I look at him and say "Severus your under a love spell you don't actually love Angelina" he looks at me and says "no I do love Angelina" I just shake my head and look at Lupin and Albus and say "you sort this out call Angelina in here and get her to take the love spell of him if you have to but do something this has hurt Y/N way to much" they just nod and I walk out of Albus's office and go to Y/Ns dorm I find her on he bed crying into her pillow, I sit down on the bed next to her and say "love he didn't mean it he's under a love spell" she looks up at me and says "a l-love spell why wait who would do this" I look at he and say "Angelina would" she just nods and says "we need to break the spell" I look at her and say "Albus and Remus are already on it so don't worry" she just nods and says I need to head to my lesson I nod and leave her to it.

I go back to Albus's office and find Angelina in there with Severus, Albus and Remus I hear her say "professor I don't know what your talking about I didn't do anything" she says in a flirty way trying to flirt her way out of this I sign and say "you know what Y/N was right you are a slut, so instead of trying to flirt with Dumbledore and Lupin, know I suggest you say what you did to Professor Snape so we can sort it out then your punishment will be decided" she just laughs and says "well I gave him a love potion we had wonderful sex and then that Bitch attacked me in the great hall, has she been punished by the way" I groan at her then yell at her "YOU STUPID BITCH AND NO SHE HASN'T BEEN PUNISHED YOU DESERVED IT AND YOU ALWAYS WILL" everyone looks at me in shock and Angelina pulls her wand out and says the opposite spell we all look at Severus and I say to him "are we back to the usual Severus or not" he nods and says "yes know she better be punished accordingly, I need to get on with my job" we all just nod and watch him walk out Dumbledore looks at Angelina and says "I am sending a letter to your parents to say that you are here by expelled from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" I am internally cheering I start heading out of Albus's office when I hear Angelina begging Dumbledore not to expellee her and that she will change but Albus just says that it's to late and she's  made to many mistakes.

A/N: these are the chapters that I have managed to write these past few weeks and I've know got stuck anyway hope you enjoy them.