Chapter ~20~

I see them walk out and walk our way. Me and Johnny make eye contact. I turn and open my locker. I open my back pack and grab a cigarette and my lighter. I turn and whisper in Dutch's ear. "I'm gonna go smoke. If you want you can come along with the others" I say before walking away only for my wrist to be grabbed. "Where you going" Johnny says. I look at him. "I don't know..maybe someone told me to undress or maybe I'm just gonna go smoke my life away" I say yanking my wrist out of his hands and walking away.

I walk into the field and sit on one of the tables. I put the cigarette between my lips and light it. I close my eyes and swings my legs as I take a puff. I feel someone press their lips against my neck as I slightly jump. I take the cigarette out of my mouth and hold in the smock as I open my eyes to see who it is. I turn and see Dutch looking at me. I blow the smoke in his face. I let out a giggle as he connects our lips. "Wait" I say to him but he still continues to kiss me. I try to push him off but he grabs my hands and holds them still.

"Wait..Dutch" I say letting out a whimper as he sucks on my neck. I start to panic just a little. "Dutch.." I whisper. I feel him remove his lips and trace his Finger over the starting to bruise skin. "There" he says. I look at him as I take another puff. "Hey I didn't mean to panic you..you know what goes on when it's me and you" he says griping my waist. I blow the smoke. "Yeah it's just the last couple days have been getting to me..I'm sorry" I whisper as he brings me in a hug. "Don't worry" he says. "Want it" I say holding the cigarette in my hands.

He takes it and takes a puff as well. I hop off the table. He grabs my hand and we walk back to the group. "Wow a hickey from Dutch..I see" Johnny says. I turn and look at him. I grab the Cigarette out of Dutch's mouth. I take a puff and blow the smoke in Johnny's face. "Yeah But it's okay you know what happens" I say to him. He looks at me and looks down at the floor sadly. I take another puff and blow the smoke. Looking into the quiet field. The bell rings signaling its time for class. The boys start to walk  followed by the 3 girls. I take another puff and blow as jimmy turns his head looking back at me.

"Are you coming?" He says. I turn to look at him. "In a minute" I say to him. "Well I mean we could wait" tommy says. "No it's okay. I just need to be alone right now" I say to them. I turn my head and look back out towards the field. I take a puff and blow it. It gets quiet signaling that it's just me alone. I open my locker and grab my books and a pencil. I shut it. I take one more puff. I throw the cigarette on the ground and simply stomp on it. All of a sudden i just feel anger come over and I simply punch the locker with full force. I look down to see blood and now starting to bruised nuckles.

As the blood drips from my hand down to the floor. A trail of droplets of blood behind as I walk to history class. "Wow look at her hand" I hear some girl say. "Yeah she's probably so mad. Maybe she killed her mother" one of the other girls say. I stop in my tracks. I throw my books to the floor as it makes a loud noise. "Fuck you!" I yell at the girl. "What" She says back. "Come on bitch! Your fucking ugh!" I yell to her. "You had no right to say that!" I yell as my eyes fill with tears. "It's true you probably did kill your mother!" She yells at me stepping in front of my face. I grab her by the hair. I throw her to the floor as I kick her. She screams in pain causing the students to come out of their classes. The guys notice me and my hand.

I pick her up and throw her into one of the lockers. She tackles me to the floor as the tears stream down my face. I push her off and punch her. "You had no right" I say to her. I throw her to the floor again as I kick her. "Stop her Johnny" I hear Dutch say. "No man let her" Johnny says. "Johnny she had enough man" jimmy says. I continue to kick and punch. I see the blood on the floor. "You had no right!" I yell at her. I feel arms come around me. "Get off of me!" I yell. "Bobby Get off!" I yell as I let out a sob. "You had no right to say that!" I yell at her. She looks at me with pain written across her face.

I look down at my hand and whimper. I let the tears slip. Everyone starts to walk away even the girl. I see Daniel pick up my books. I let out a sob. It's so quiet only the sound of mine, Bobby's and everyone around us breathing can be heard. I take a deep breath as Johnny comes to look at me. "Wow" he says to me. I look at him. "What" I say again. "Getting into fights now for no reason" he says annoyed. Bobby releases his grip around me. "I hate you" I choke out. I walk away.

Hope you like it!!