Chandler Attacks

The Archangels were eating at a café, enjoying the food. "I never thought human food will get better over the ages" Tarmiel said. Sariel agreed as he was full from the food. "Here's your check" said a waiter. They look at it and said "What is this for?"

"Its how much the food cost. You guys order a lot you know" the waiter said. "We don't need to pay, we are goddess" Ludociel said. The three of them got up and walked out of the café. "Hey, I'll call the heroes if you don't pay!" the waiter shouted after them. The three of them flew into the air and Tarmiel ask "So, we're looking for Meliodas?"

"Not only him, but Elizabeth as well-"

Ludociel then felt this feeling all over him. "Do you feel that power?" Ludociel asked them. They look shock. They nodded their heads and said "But how, he's dead?"

They flew towards what the power was coming from. Escanor and Ban were by themselves patrolling the city. "Hey Escanor, want to grab something to drink after this?" Ban asked. "No thank you, I have no time for that" Escanor said.

"So, this is Sunshine's new owner" said a voice. The two of them look up and saw the three Archangels flying above them. "Their the Archangels" Ban said. Escanor scoff and said "Get out of our way, I have no times for those who are weaker than me."

"You definitely remind me of him" Ludociel said. Ludociel took out his sword and flew towards Escanor. Escanor jump into the air and threw a Cruel Sun at him. Ludociel dodge the attack and went after Escanor. 

Ban jump into the air but was blasted by a waterfall. Tarmiel chuckled a little bit but was kick in the face. Meliodas landed before Ban and said "Stop this."

"Meliodas, it's nice to see you again" Ludociel. "How are you here?" Meliodas asked. "We are goddess, we can break any type of magic. When we did, we found out that the whole tier world was frozen. Me and the other Archangels just got some new bodies and came over here."

"But by doing that, you brought my father here as well."

Ludociel sigh and said "I bet you like that." He lifted his sword and a orb appear on the tip. He threw it at Meliodas and Meliodas used Full Counter.

Ludociel dodge it and rushed to Meliodas. Meliodas jump over him and used Hell Blaze. Ludociel spun around and disappear. He appear behind Meliodas, but dodge an attack from Escanor. Then another person tried to attack Ludociel. He landed next to Escanor and Escanor was shock to see who it was. "Izuku?" he said.

Deku nodded and he said "I'm here to help."

Escanor nodded and the brothers rush towards the Archangels. But in mid air, Escanor turn to his night form. He fell to the ground and Izuku landed next to him. "Escanor, what happen?" he asked. The sky was going black and something crashed to the ground. "Master Meliodas, I am here to save you" Chandler said.

"Chandler, how are you here?" Meliodas asked. "Zeldris was able to break the seal and we found out you were here. Now come, your father awaits you" Chandler said. Deku was shacking a bit. "Who is this guy? I just feel darkness coming out of him" Deku said.

"That's Chandler, he is Meliodas old master. So anything Meliodas knows, he knows as well" Escanor said. "Chandler, you better retreat. You are in the face of three of the Archangels" Ludociel said. 

Chandler chuckled and said "If Estarossa was able to kill your strongest member, then I think I can defeat all of you." He dashed towards them and everyone jump out his way. Meliodas used Hell Blaze, Ludociel threw a light orb, and Deku shot out energy from his fingers. 

Chandler smirked as he said "Full Counter!"

Everyone dodge their own attacks and Chandler flew to Meliodas. "Meliodas, give me a hug!" he shouted. Meliodas uppercut him and punch him away. "Chandler I command you to stop" Meliodas said.

Chandler got up and said "I don't think so. I don't think it's master Meliodas talking to me right now. It must be that goddess women speaking for you." He dashed to Meliodas but Deku went for a dropkick. Chandler grabbed Deku's leg and Ban ran up to him. He swung his nunchuks around and he hit him in the head.

Meliodas ran up to them and said "Someone, hold him down!"

Deku nodded and he jump into the air. "Black Whip!" he shouted, as he summon the same black whips from the training course. He wrapped them around Chandler's neck and he hold him down. 

"I'm sorry Chandler" Meliodas said as he swung his sword down on to Chandler. But nothing happen. Chandler laughed out lout and he swung everyone. He swung Deku around and threw him away. "Izuku!" Escanor shouted.

Chandler grabbed Meliodas and said "C'mon Master Meliodas, we must go home!"

He flew up but Meliodas push him off. "Get off of me!" he shouted. 

Meliodas landed and said "Fine, I'll go." Chandler started jumping in place and said "Yes, I knew you would come to your sense."

"Captain, you can't" Ban said. "Don't worry, tell Elizabeth I'll see her in a bit" Meliodas said. He spurted out his demon wings and flew with Chandler. Escanor was still on the ground, scare. Deku finally got up there and saw the two men fly away.

Meliodas got to the villain mansion and everyone there was surprise to see him. He walked with Chandler to the doctor's room. In there Zeldris was yelling in pain, as he was on a bed with wires all over him. Cusacks was trying so hard not to disobey Zeldris's orders.

"Cusacks, look who I brought back" Chandler said. Meliodas saw Zeldris and said "What are you doing to him!?"

"We are just giving him a boost" the doctor said. Meliodas watch as his brother was being shock in pain. "Brother" he said. "Look who's here" said a voice. Meliodas turn around and saw Estarossa. "Estarossa, you're awake?" Meliodas said.

"Yup, feel all better now" Estarossa said. 

Not far from there, the heroes were getting ready to attack.