The Mall And Test

While the boys were fighting Stain, Estarossa and Ochacko were in their hero agency training. When Estarossa got there he saw Ochacko in her hero suit. He looked away knowing its wrong to look at a lady's behind. He was wearing his usual blue bodysuit with his gauntlets on. Ochacko turn around and saw him standing their. She blushed and said "What are you doing here?"

"I pick this to be my hero training area. I didn't know you were here" he said. They went in and listen to the hero. The Gun Hero told Ochacko to practice her defense from a knife enemy with Estarossa. Estarossa sigh and took the knife they gave him. He ran at her and she grabbed his arm. She tried pulling him down, but he stood their watching her struggle. She gave up and Estarossa chuckled. "I can't be taken down that easy" he said. She sigh and started to walk away. Estarossa felt a little bad for the girl so he ran up behind her back with the knife. 

She turn quickly and grab him by the arm, pinning him on the ground. "I did it" she said. Estarossa laughed and said "I let you pin me down." Ochacko's phone started rigging so she went to go pick it up. It was Ilda and he was being attack by the hero killer. She gasp so she decided to call Deku to let him know. Estarossa was standing there waiting to continue training. 

When the kids went back to school, after class all of them agreed to go to the mall together. Everyone split up, and Escanor was hanging out with the Sins again. Estarossa saw Meliodas with them, so he decided to take Ochacko with him to go to a store. Deku was by himself. Escanor was hanging out with the Sins, trying to learn how's Ban been in the world. "I go to U. A, but the only reason you don't see me is because I'm in my fourth year" Ban said. 

"Its nice being together again" Escanor said. They all agreed and they stop by an ice cream shop. "This is delicious" Diane said. "Yeah" King agreed. Escanor chuckled, he's known how ice cream taste like, but they haven't. "What have all you been doing since I came here?" Escanor asked. "Well, we have to continue the timeline back in our world" Meliodas said. "We couldn't just come here without the Boar Hat." They were going back to the center when Escanor saw a man in a hood talking to his brother. 

Escanor jumped down to the second floor, making a loud thud. He walked over to Deku and said "Let go of my brother." The man looked up, and immediately recognize Escanor. "You" the man said. He got up and ran away from Deku. Escanor tried running after him, but Meliodas said they'll call security. After waiting, Deku and Escanor went home.

The next day, Aizawa told them before summer break they need to do one more thing. A test. The students put on their heroes costumes and follow him. He took them to where the other teachers were at and explain they were going to have to fight them. The students were scare but Aizawa said "We'll be putting on weight so we won't have our full strength." They all sigh in relief and then someone jumped in front of them. It was All Might. But then another person came. He had blond hair and was a small person. 

"Were being join by a special person, the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas" Aizawa said. Meliodas stood in front of them with a smile on his face. "Can't wait to play with the dead meat" he said. They were split into groups of two. Escanor was paired with Deku and was going to fight Meliodas. Estarossa was paired with Kachan and was going to fight All Might. 

After waiting, the second to last group was Estarossa's. Both him and Kachan went into the feild and waited for All Might. "We need to get going" Estarossa said. "No, I want to fight him" Kachan said. Estarossa sigh. He started walking away and headed to the exit. But then All Might jumped in front of him. "I Am Here" All Might said. Estarossa sigh and said "You're not going to let me through, right?" 

"You need to fight me first" All Might said. Estarossa sighed but before he can do anything, Kachan tried to attack from the behind. All Might grabbed him and threw him at Estarossa. He dodge him and stood their. "You're not going to fight me?" All Might asked. "Nah, there's no point" he said. He started to walk pass him, but All Might was going for a punch. "Full Counter" Estarossa said. When All Might touched him, he was blasted away and crashed into a building.