The New Teacher And Dorms

After that day, the Seven Deadly Sins were seen as heroes. They did get in trouble for using their powers without having a hero license. So all seven of them did, they earn them for protecting the city. Each one of them stood their smiling to everyone. When Escanor got home, he was punish for going out when the villains were attacking. The teachers of U.A talk, and they decided that they were going to use dorms this year. 

Both Aizawa and Meliodas were the ones who had to go and talk to the parents. All of them agreed, and Meliodas said "I'll take the Midoriya's." He got out the truck and knocked on their door. He was greeted to Inko, and she let him in. Escanor welcome him and Inko said she wasn't going to send her children back. "But mom, how are we suppose to be heroes?" both of the brothers said. 

"I don't you guys to quit on your dreams, but its going to be in another school." Meliodas stood their and said "Mam, your sons are some of the bravest men I have seen before." Inko looked at Meliodas and said "I don't even know why my boy is in your group, he's only fifteen." Meliodas looked at Escanor and said "Mam, I've know Escanor for over thirty something years." 

Inko looked at him confuse. "You see, me and Escanor are from the same world. He's not from here. In my world he died fighting my father and we decided to give him a second chance." Inko looked at Escanor and said "Is this true?" Escanor nodded and Inko looked down. "At least I know where you came from" she said. "Escanor is a great fighter, and from what I've seen also Izuku" Meliodas said. Inko looked at her sons and said "Ok, I'll allow them to go back." Both brothers cheered and they started packing.

When school started the first thing class 1-A realize was Escanor. He was in his tiny form, but the sun was up. "A friend of mine gave me these glasses so I can stay in this form" Escanor said. Then someone walked in front of them. "Sup class" Meliodas said. "I'll be your new teacher until Aizawa can get his quirk back." 

"The girls will be on one side and the boys on the other. The showers will be on the first floor" Meliodas explain. All the kids went to their dorms and prepare them. After that everyone agreed to a dorm contest. Escanor's room was basic. He just had a bed with a desk that had some books. "I like to make poetry" Escanor said. They checked on the other kids and decided on the chief boy. "Ok class you need prepare for your hero license. We'll be going next week." Everyone agreed and they went to go train.

A/N: sorry this is a short chapter I didn't know what to include, I'm already letting you know the next chapter will be short too.