U.A Sport Festival Part Two

The students had time to relax and they spend it having fun in the festival. Everybody crowded Escanor, telling him how amazing he was. But he was looking for Momo, and he couldn't find her. So he spend time with his brother, and they went to go enjoy the day. They spend time trying out snacks, meeting new people and playing some of the games. In total, Escanor destroy three games, for playing too rough. 

Then he look surprise to see Momo and the rest of the girls in cheerleaders costume. Escanor tried to cover his reaction from Izuku, but he was always laughing at his brother. Then it was time for the next game. The next challenge was a tournament. Escanor smile, already knowing he was going to win. But then a student forwards and said he was quitting. Escanor recognize the boy from his class, the tail boy who hanged out with the flying pieces of clothing. "How pathetic" Escanor said. But then other kids started saying they were quitting. 

Their reason was they felt that they didn't deserve to be in the finals. Midnight liked the bravery, even saying a not kid appropriate sentence. The boards then appear who was going against who. Escanor looked for his name and saw his with Ochacko. He looked at Izuku who had found his name as well. "Who are you fighting?" Escanor asked. "I'm fighting somebody name Shinsou" Izuku said. 

Students were able to watch the battles in the benches. Escanor sat there, watching the fights. Izuku was also watching the fights, taking down notes to help him understand the other kids more. Soon, it was Izuku's turn. He had gotten advice from the tail boy what was his opponents quirk. He got up and Escanor wished him good luck. He got on the field and saw his opponents. Escanor recognize him. It was the boy he had met before the festival had started. "Rumor is that your the big guy's brother" he said to Izuku. "Yeah and what--" 

His whole body froze. He couldn't move it and he couldn't feel any body part. Escanor watch from the crowd confuse. His brother was standing. Then shocking him, Izuku started heading to out of bonds. Escanor was confuse and the tail boy said that Izuku was under the men's quirk. "What is his quirk?" Escanor asked. "If anyone answers anything he says, he could control their body." Escanor gasp and yelled from the crowd "Brother, you can control yourself. Your stronger than him!"

Izuku heard his brothers voice. The men who has been protecting him his whole life. He even remember the time they met him. They were only six and All Might save him. As always, he's the one who needed help. But that changes now. He stop and ran at Shinsou, punching him out of the field. Escanor cheered, then immediately sitting down having a little bits of tears coming down from his eyes. Izuku got back up and Escanor went to him and hugged him. "Were you crying?" Izuku asked. "No, its some of my sweat that had gotten in my eyes. Its very hot out here" Escanor said. But now it was his turn to go. 

Escanor was getting ready, and Izuku walked in the room he was in. "Hey bro, I was talking with Ochako and I feel like you should let her win" Izuku said. Escanor stopped and looked at his brother. Then he started bursting with laughter. "You're joking, right?" Escanor said. Izuku shooked his head. Escanor sigh and said "Look brother, I'm not letting her win just because you like her." 

"I don't like, she's just a friend. But she told me that her parents have been having a bad time getting money. I wanted to help her with some tricks on how to defeat you but-"

"Why are you lying to this girl? You know there is nothing out there that can beat me" Escanor said. "Just listen to me" Izuku said. Escanor sigh and said "I have to go." He left without hearing his brother saying good luck. Escanor walked out to the field, and everyone in the stands went wild for him. He lifted his hands up, taking in all the fame. Across the field, Ochacko stood there. He looked at her and the fight begin. She started running at him and Escanor sigh. He lifted his hand and a sun came out of it. He threw it at her and smoke appear in front of her. But she jump through it and touch Escanor in the chest.