Demon King Zeldris

Every step the Demon King take, was automatically destroy. Everyone in the city look to see a giant wave of destruction. Deku jump and shouted "45 percent!"

He kick a wave of energy and it hit the wave. "It didn't stop" they shouted as it was still on their way. Todoroki made a ice wall, blocking the wave. Back at the hospital, the Demon King approach Meliodas. 

"Father, get out of Zeldris body" Meliodas said. The Demon King chuckled and said "Oh Meliodas, I don't think that's going to happen."

Meliodas growl and he swung lostvane at him. The Demon King caught it but then Endeavor showed up. "Hell Curtain!" he shouted, covering both of them in fire. "I have found Zeldris and Meliodas. They are cover in fire, I need help from any type of heroes that don't need to touch the ground" Endeavor said. 

But then the Demon King flew up to Endeavor. Meliodas then appear behind him and grabbed him. He threw him to the ground and he said "Endeavor, let's team up once more."

Endeavor couldn't reject the offer at this point of time. He nodded and the two of them rush to the Demon King. Back at the city, everyone was listing to Endeavors call. Escanor look at the sun and realize it was almost noon. He walked up to Mael and said "Take Sunshine from me."

Everyone was confuse. "But, I don't deserve it. Not after everything I have done" Mael said. "Escanor, what are you doing?" Izuku asked. "I'm trying to help end this war. It'll be more useful if Mael was able to obtain his power back" Escanor said.

"I already have this power from All for One, I think you should keep Sunshine for now" Mael said. He turn away and said "Now, we must go help Meliodas stop the Demon King." He spread out his wings and he flew away. Escanor started following, with Izuku and Bakugo following. 

The three of them were following Mael, trying to get to the hospital. "I can help them with all the quirks store up in my body. I could see where they are" Mael shouted to them. "Gigantomachia, this is your master. I want you to help the heroes, help bring as many as you can" Mael said.

"Master, why would you request such a thing?" Gigantomachia. "We have a bigger enemy to deal with, as soon we take care of him we'll kill the heroes."

"What!?" Izuku shouted. "I'm just lying to him" Mael said.

"Izuku, do not get hurt" Escanor said. "You too" Izuku said to him. "Stop acting like this is a sport. We're in a life and death situation!" Bakugo shouted at them. "Brother, remember this. I love you and mom" Escanor said. Izuku was confuse by that statement.

Meliodas used Hell Blaze at the Demon King, while Endeavor was shooting flames at him. 

The Demon King was laughing as he summon dark orbs and threw them at them. The two heroes dodge them and Meliodas went and punch him in the face. The Demon King backed up and everything started rumbling. He look up and saw Gigantomachia coming with the villains on his back.

"Yes, come help your master" the Demon King said. Meliodas was shock so was Endeavor. But then Gigantomachia was punch in the face. Mael showed up and he used his goddess powers against him. "Escanor, go help Meliodas!" Mael shouted.

"Don't tell me what to do insect!" Escanor shouted, as everything around him felt hot. Everyone turn and saw Escanor slowly approaching the Demon King. His whole tier body was on fire and on his face was a smile. "How pathetic, this'll be done in a minute" Escanor said, standing in front of the Demon King.

 "How pathetic, this'll be done in a minute" Escanor said, standing in front of the Demon King

Behind him, was Izuku and Bakugo with class 1-A and 1-B. Soon the other Sins joined Escanor.

"Now it's time for the Seven Deadly Sins mission to officially begin. And that mission is subjugate the Demon King" Meliodas said.

 And that mission is subjugate the Demon King" Meliodas said

The Demon King scoff and punch Escanor in the stomach. But it didn't do no damage.

 Escanor chuckled and punch the Demon King

 Escanor chuckled and punch the Demon King. "Everyone, let's fight!" Izuku shouted. Everyone cheered and they rushed to the League of Villain's. The Demon King rushed to Escanor, but Meliodas got in the way. He uppercut him and got on his neck. "Gowther, now!" he shouted. Gowther nodded and lifted his hand.

He shot out his memory arrows and he went inside the Demon King's mind. Ban snatch Meliodas and Gowther's bodies. The Demon King shouted in anger and rush at them. Diane threw rocks at him, slowing him down. King summon a giant sun flower and shot out light of energy at him. Ban swung his nunchucks at him, and Escanor ran up to him.

He jump and threw at sun at him. "Everyone, do not interfere!" he shouted to the others. 

Mael was helping the heroes defeating Gigantomachia. Dabi was shooting flames at him but Mael was blocking the attacks. He flew close to him and threw him out of Gigantomachia. Mael flew to Gigantomachia's head, and put his hand on his forehead. "Time to fix all of All for One's mistakes" he said, as he started sucking all the quirks out of Gigantomachia.

Soon, they all came down and almost crush the Sins. Mael walked up to Dabi and said "While I was Estarossa, I always wonder who you were."

Dabi shot out flames but Mael block it with his hands. "You always wanted to make Stain's reality real, but I never understood why" Mael said. He walked up to Dabi and said "Heal." Soon, all of Dabi's burn marks were gone. His skin was back to normal, but he still had his black hair. "Why do you hide it?" Mael ask. "That you are Endeavor's son, Touya Todoroki."