Epilogue

Years later, they were finally announcing the new Number One hero. The heroes before were already announce. Red Riot was number five. Shoto was number four. Dynamight was number three(that's Bakugo's hero name in the magna, sorry if you already knew.) And Deku was number two.

"And now, here comes our new number one hero: Escanor, the Lion Sin!"

Everyone clap as Escanor walked up to the stage in his golden armor. He wave as he enter, taking in all the fame. "He's still full of himself" Bakugo said. He walked up to the mic and said "I don't have many words to speak to you puny insects."

"I just want to thanks all those who help me and my brother in our journey" Escanor said, as he left the mic. "Nice speech bro" Izuku said. "I just thought of it when I got up there" Escanor said.

Everyone decided to have a party on the beach. Escanor was in his day form, helping cooking the food. Deku was teaching his and Escanor's kids how to fight. A lot of class 1-A came to enjoy the party. Escanor walk over to his wife: Kendo.

"I finally did it" he told her. "Yup, I knew from the start you would" she said. Escanor smile at her and he look at Deku. "Brother, stop annoying the children and come eat" he said. Deku nodded and told the kids to come with him. Escanor's daughter sat in front of them. She had orange hair like her parents, and had her mother's looks.

She look at her father and said "Congrats dad." Escanor smile and patted her on the head. "Thank you Mei" he said. "Hey mustache, pass the ketchup!" Bakugo shouted. Escanor grabbed it and threw it at Bakugo. Bakugo missed it on purpose cause it was on fire.

"Asshole!" he shouted. Everyone chuclked and Escanor sigh. "I wonder what the future will bring" he said. "Who knows, but I know we'll get through it together" Deku said. The next day, both Deku and Escanor stood in front of a statue of All Might. He had his fist up with a smile on his face.

"I miss him" Deku said. Escanor scoff and said "I never liked him. He was always so full of himself."

"Hey Escanor, do you sometimes wish you never came to this world?" Deku asked. Escanor thought of it and said "No, I never did. I always saw this world better than the one I had before. Of course I miss my friends, but they could always come whenever they want."

"I wonder if our kids will have to deal with the same things we did" Deku said. "I hope not. Mei may have her mother's quirk but she does show signs of having a bit of Sunshine in her. That worries me."

"Why?"

"Becuase she could become another me" Escanor said. The brothers laugh and the day is over.

A/N: Thank you to all those who rode this ride with me. I'm sad that I'm ending my first book, but it has bought me things I could improve on for other stories. Anyway, sorry that the ending was so short, I didn't know how to end it since the magna has not ended as of right now. But once again thank you to everyone who read and supported this book.