Summer Camp

The whole summer, Escanor would go hang out with the Sins and try to catch up with everything he miss. Ban ended up telling how the Sins came to him. "I was in the middle of the class until the cap'n came in and told me to come with him. I did of course cause I thought I could fight him if things went bad. It was until we got here when Gowther gave me back my memories and I remember everything." 

"But how do you still have your immortality?" Escanor asked. "When time restarted, he was able to keep his powers. But it meant he didn't get to meet Elaine" King said. Ban sigh and looked down at the ground. "When I remember everything, she was the first thing that came to my mind. But when all of this is over, I'll go back to her like I promise" Ban said. "But it hasn't been so bad. I made a childhood friend ever since I been here." 

Escanor saw Deku talking to two boys from his class. It was the small purple hair boy and the electric boy. He walked over to them and said "What is going on?" 

"Escanor? We were asking Deku to come with us to ask Aizawa can we go to the school's pool for training" Minetta said. "Training? That does sound like a good idea" Escanor said. The four of them went and ask Aizawa and he agreed to it. Minetta and Kaminary were thinking of the girls in swim suits for the pool, but when they got to the pool Ilda welcome them. "Why are all of you guys here?" Kaminary said. "We decided to invite everyone since were training" Deku said. Everyone had their shirts off and wearing swim shorts. 

"At least we'll see the girls in swim suits" Minetta said, but his hopes went down as the girls came in training swim suits. Some of the class were going to Escanor admiring his tattoo on his back. It was a red lion and he said "Its because I'm the Lion Sin of Pride."

"Why don't we do a race?" Deku said

"Why don't we do a race?" Deku said. "It can help with training." All the boys agreed and they decided to race. But during the race, they did less swimming and more using their quirks to get to the other side. Escanor decided it was foolish and just swim in the water, but still made it first. Estarossa went to the edge as well, but he just jump over the water. It was now him, Deku, Todoroki, and Kachan. They were getting ready to jump, but then three of the boys fell in the water. Escanor stood on the edge and turn around. "Mr. Aizawa" Escanor said. Aizawa walked to them and said "You guys must get ready, were going to camp after all." 

The next day, the kids got into a bus and they were left at the edge of an forest. "Where's the camp?" the class asked. Then two girl's in cat suits popped out. They were part of the Pussie Pussie Cats. They told them that they must run through the forest to get to the camp. Escanor scoff and just took a huge leap over the forest. He landed to the camp and started waiting for his class. Estarossa watch him leave and said "What are we waiting for? Lets go!"

Everyone started running into the forest and they encounter a giant monster. Estarossa put up his hand and shouted "Dark orb" The whole monster was now inside a dark orb. Estarossa pulled out a sword from his chest and slashed the orb. The orb disappear and the monster fell in front of them in half. Estarossa chuckled but more monsters decided to come. The whole tier class decide to use their quirks to get out of the forest. Estarossa took down most of them, using full counter to protect his classmates.