The Curse Prince

When Escanor was born, his parents thought he was the most precious thing in the whole tier world. But his older brother did not like the fact his younger brother was getting all the attention. So one day he started bullying his little brother, waking him with a stick. In anger, Escanor grabbed his arm and twist it to it broke. After that his family saw him as a monster. They called him a freak and curse on their kingdom. One day, Escanor was taken away by a lady in a coat. She had found out that his family was going to execute him. She hold his hands and said "What you have is a gift."

She put up her hand and a portal appear behind Escanor. "I'm sending you away to a world where everyone has a gift like you. In their, they'll train you how to use your power." Escanor turn to the portal and looked at the lady. "What is your name?" he asked. She smile at him and said "Rosa." 

Escanor walked in the portal and he walked out to a city. He was amaze by the structure of the buildings around him. People were walking by him, giving him weird looks by the way his clothes looked on him. He walked down the sidewalk looking around being both amaze and afraid. Then the building next to him started shacking. Two men were fighting in the air. One of them had pushed the other to the building. From that impact, the building was falling. Escanor saw the shadow of the building. He looked up and scream, covering his head and kneeling down. He closed his eyes and waiting for his death. But nothing happen.

He looked up and saw the men in a blue suit with a smile on his face. "No need to fear, I Am Here" he said. He pushed up the building, putting it back where it was. He then went and punch the villain. The villain blasted away and hit a building. Police were able to capture him and everyone was gathering around the man with a smile. "You were amazing All Might" a citizen said. "Yeah" another agreed. All Might was standing there looking for Escanor. Escanor walked up to him and All Might picked him up. "Are you ok?" he asked him. Escanor nodded and All Might said "I'm glad you are ok." In the crowd, a little boy with green hair was looking up at All might, thinking that the orange hair boy was so lucky to be talking to All Might. All Might put him down and jumped away. 

The crowd then disapear and Escanor was there with the green hair boy. "You are so lucky" the boy said to him. Escanor looked to him and said "Yeah I am, but I'm pretty sure I could've stop the building myself." He started walking away and the boy caught up to him. "Hey do you want to come to my apartment" he asked. Escanor looked at him and said "Sure." But then a green hair lady walked up to the green hair boy and said "There you are Izuku, you can't just run off like that every time you hear All Might is near." Izuku looked up to her and gave her an innocent smile. She sigh and picked him up. "Wait mom, I want to take my new friend home" he said. His mother looked at Escanor and said "Oh, I didn't know Izuku made a new friend. What's your name?"

Escanor looked frighten but he peeped out a "Escanor." "Escanor, that sounds like a hero name" Izuku said. His mother chuclked and said "Where are your parents Escanor?" He looked down at the ground. He didn't want to tell them he was from another world, so he said "They abounded me." Inko gasped and said "Oh my, poor little thing. You can come with us to the police station, they'll decide what to do with you." Escanor didn't know what a police was, but he decided to go with them. 

After a couple of hours talking to them, they couldn't find where Escanor's parents were at. "What are you going to do with him" Inko asked them. In the background, Izuku is showing off his All Might figure to Escanor. "We can send him to the orphanage, they'll know what to do with him" the police officer said. Inko looked at both Escanor and Izuku and how they were playing with each other. She knew that the boy her son was hanging out with was being a bully to him and Izuku doesn't have many friends. "I'll adopt him" she said. Escanor turn when he heard that and Izuku cheered. "You're my new brother" he said. Escanor chuckled a little and looked down at the floor. They walked out the police station Izuku in Inko's arm and Escanor holding her hand. They went to their apatment and Izuku rushed Escanor to his room.