The New Student: Estarossa

Escanor and Izuku were on a train heading to school, when someone recognize Escanor on the train. "Hey, that's Escanor Midoriya, the winner of the U.A sport festivals" a man said. Everyone looked at the big man and recognize him. "Wow, you were so cool" someone said. "Look, his brother is their too" someone else said. Escanor looked at the top side of the train and saw his photo their, as the winner of the sport festival. After being crowded by people they started running in the rain. Izuku had a umbrella covering himself, but Escanor was just running in the rain without one. 

"Were going to be late" someone said behind them. They turn around and saw Ilda in a raincoat running towards them. "But we still have five minutes before class" Izuku said. "U.A students must always be in class ten minutes before class" Ilda said. They got inside and Escanor was soaking wet. "Are you ok?" Izuku asked Ilda. "I'm fine, my brother's alright. Sorry if I made you guys worried" Ilda said. 

"What happen again?" Escanor asked. "Nothing" Izuku said. They got into their class and Aizawa went in the class. "I have two special announcements. One, have a new student." The class started talking among themselves, guessing what the new kid will look like. Then the door open. A kid that was almost as tall as Escanor walked in the class. He had light grey hair and was very handsome. "Class, let me introduce to you our new student: Estarossa." He stood in front of the class and everyone was looking at him. "Hi, my name is Estarossa" he said. "What's your quirk?" Aizawa asked. 

"Its called Full Counter" Estarossa said. "I can reverse an enemy attack to them but twice the damage that they inflicted on me." 

"Ok, go sit next to Ochacko" Aizawa said. Estarossa went and sat next to her. He put his arms over his head and closed his eyes. Ochacko was looking at him and he open his eyes and looked at her. "Is there something on my face?" he asked. She blushed and looked away from him. Izuku and Escanor was looking at him, and Escanor was laughing a little bit. "What's so funny?" Izuku said. "Looks like your crush has a crush of her own" Escanor said. Izuku got a little angry and said "She's not my crush she's my friend, and she can have a crush on who ever she wants." 

"Anyway, someone from the hero department will be coming" Aizawa said. Everyone got nervous. Where they taking a test, or something even worse. "Its time to pick code names." Everyone in the room got excited and Aizawa said "Since you guys were offered roles in some hero agency, you need code names to be refer too." He tap on a button and the board reveal who got the most request. Number one was Escanor, two was Todoroki and the rest continue. "Of course everyone wants Escanor, he's the strongest" a purple hair boy said behind Izuku. Estarossa open his eyes and looked at Escanor. But Izuku realize no one wanted him. Escanor sigh and said "Those heroes are idiots for not seeing your bravery in the festival." Izuku smile at his brother, and a teacher walked in the room. 

It was Midnight, and she explain the purpose of the code names. Escanor had a name on his mind, he had heard it in his dream today. Kids started going up and saying their code names. When it was Escanor's turn he got up and walked to the front. "I'll be known as the Lion Sin Of Pride, Escanor" he said in front of the whole class. Estarossa looked at him and he thought in his mind: 'this was the guy.'

He walked back down and Izuku went up. He said his code name and people were skeptical. Escanor looked at his brother with concern but decided to relax. He wanted his code name to be Deku. He sat back down, and Escanor asked "So, can I started calling you Deku then?"

Izuku gave him a weird smile and Estarossa went up. "You don't need to make one since this is your first day" Aizawa said. "Nah, I already have one. Call me the Demon King" Estarossa said to the class. 

Early that day, after Shigaraki had failed to convince the hero killer Stain to join his group he was out of ideas. But then on the screen next to him, a deep voice said "Don't worry Shigaraki, I have found a group for you."