Overhaul

All the students sat in their class while Meliodas was teaching them. "So class, it seem that some of you can be hire in some hero agency's" he said. That got the attention of everyone. Deku wanted to go back and train more with Gran Torino. Escanor didn't have any experience with other hero's beside the Sins. He was walking down the hall when he bumped into Ban. "Hey Escanor, I need you to come with me" Ban said. Escanor agreed and follow him. He took him to a office where Meliodas was.

"Thanks for briging him Ban" Meliodas said. Ban nodded and Escanor looked at Meliodas. "What happen?" he asked. "There has been some sightings of a group we don't know about. I'm told that they are very dangerous and no one has seen their leader for a while. The only person that they have seen is one of a man in a mask." 

"And the worse part is, they had made contact with the commandments." Escanor shiver by the mention of them. "It could explain why the kid has a robot arm, he must've pissed of Zeldris" Ban said. "So, the Sins and some other hero agency's are joining together to bring them down." Escanor nodded and left the office. When he got home, he met with a sad Deku. 

"What's wrong brother?" Escanor asked. "Its nothing, I just fail a little girl and I could've save her" Deku said. "I bet you did all you can to help them." The next day, Meliodas asked Escanor to put on his hero costume. Escanor did and he asked should he go to his big form. "No, were only having a meeting with the other heroes" Meliodas said. The Sins went into Sir Nighteye's agency and Escanor saw some of his classmates their. "Hey Escanor" Ochacko said. "What are you guys doing here?" Escanor asked. "Our hero agency's are having a meeting here" Kirishima said. The students sat in the table and Nighteye sat in front of them. 

"Thank you all for coming, I have brought you all here to discuss about the Hassaikai, and the new group leader. Two of my students have actually bumped into to him." Everyone looked at Deku and Mirio. "And they didn't do anything about it?" a hero asked. "They were following orders that I gave them" Nighteye said. Nighteye explain everything about Eri and the plan they had. He looked at Escanor and said "And we are honor to have the man who brought down All Might's killer."

Everyone looked at Escanor and said "I thought he was big."

"It's part of his quirk" Meliodas said. Mirio and Deku stood up and said that they weren't going to mess up again. Everyone left and Escanor went to his classmates. "Are you guys ready?" he asked. They nodded and everyone was getting ready. Everyone stood outside the hideout and was ready to ambush. When the doors open, all the heroes ran inside. Escanor was in the back of his group and he would watch out for his classmates.

They storm inside and heroes had to fight out some members. All of a sudden, everything around them was changing. The walls were moving weirdly and everyone was getting worried. "Absolute cancel" Merlin said, and everything went back to normal. A man fell from the walls and the hero's caught him. They kept running into they got into a room. They saw Mirio stab in multiple areas. "No!" Nighteye scream. He started running at Overhaul and tried to fight him. He was about to get stab until Ban got in before him. He was stab through the chest and Nighteyes went to fight Overhaul. Deku helped Mirio and Eri out of the room, but everything started rumbling. 

Overhaul was changing. He now four arms and his mask was acting like a mouth for him. "Eri, come back" he said. Through out the halls, Deku can hear Overhaul calling for Eri. "More people will die if you don't come, Eri." Eri then started running back to the room. "Eri!" Deku cried out. He started chasing after her and they got back to the room. "There you are" Overhaul said. He put his hands down and spikes were rushing at Deku.

"Deku!" everyone was screaming. The spikes made contact with someone. Deku open his eyes and saw Escanor standing before him with a spike going through his torso. "Escanor!" Deku screamed. "What time is it?" Meliodas asked. "Its noon" Ban said. Soon the room got more hot. Escanor was now growing.