My Villains Academia

Zeldris and the rest of the League of Villains approach an building. "What are we doing here?" Toga asked. "This building contain members of people who believe in the old ways of quirks, we're just going to steal some things" Zeldris said. They enter the building and Zeldris killed all of them in a blink of an eye. The villains took some stuff and left. When they got back to their new hideout, Estarossa welcome them.

"Brother, you're awake" Zeldris said. "Of course I am, but I sense something coming" Estarossa said. As soon as he did, the earth started shacking. A giant beast came out of the ground and said "All for One, I think I found you."

The league walk out of the house and Zeldris said "State your business beast."

"I am a loyal servant to All for One. When I heard of his death, I knew it was false. I sense him here."

Estarossa walked outside and said "That presence you feel, it's me." 

Gigantomachia looked at Estarossa and started laughing. "You?! All for One!? Don't make me laugh!" he said. Estarossa smirked and disappear. He appear behind him and kicked his head to the ground. Gigantomachia got up and growl. "How dare you!" he said. He threw his fist at Estarossa but missed. Estarossa appear on his face and punch him. 

"Your strength, it matches All for One. How?" he asked. Estarossa chuckled and said "Well, it's because I was the one who killed him. I took his power." Gigantomachia then slammed his fist to the ground and shouted out "Liar!"

Estarossa chuclked in the air and said "Brother, help me." Zeldris nodded and he dashed towards Gigantomachia. He was able to slice him and Estarossa pinned him to the ground. "Think I'm lying now?" he asked. Gigantomachia started crying. "All for One is dead!" he cried out.

Estarossa patted him on the head and said "How about you work me now. Since we have the same presence, I don't see how you won't work for me."

But then black stuff came out of his mouth. "Brother!" Zeldris shouted, before being taken away as well. They found themselves in a laboratory. "Where are we!?" Zeldris demanded. "So, you're Zeldris of Piety? The one who killed All Might?" said a man. "And Estarossa of Love, the man who now claims to be the new All for One?"

An old man in a wheel chair showed up and said "Well, so far you're living up to the tittle. You were able to make Gigantomachia to submit to you."

He looked at the league of villains and said "What happened to the Commandments? So far, these are the members of the League of Villains."

"Some of them have been killed by my brother, some are just not responding" Zeldris said. "So, are you really a good leader if your own teammates don't even want to show up?"

Zeldris growl and dashed to the old man. He picked him up from his chair and the old man said "Yes kill me, but if you then you'll never get the thing I was working on for All for One." Zeldris sigh and threw the old man back on the chair. "What do we get?" Zeldris asked. "It won't be fun if I just give it you right now, I'll give it to you in a month. But for now, I want Dabi to help me with something."

A month passed and it was after the fight of Meliodas with Endeavor against the high end Nomu. Estarossa was chilling on the back of Gigantomachia. Zeldris was talking to the Demon King. Twice got a phone called and he picked it up. "Hello, Giran how come you don't answer Mr. Compress calls?" he said.

"Ah, that's entirely our fault. He's not to blame. This is the League of Villain's Twice, Bubaigawara Jin, right?" the man on the other line said. "Where's Giran?" Twice asked. "Are you guys in a position where you can check the new right now? I'd like for you all to take a look?" said the man. Compress took out his phone and saw that people were leaving fingers at locations the League has been.