Meliodas, The New Number One Hero

It was the time to announce the new number one hero. Ever since All Might's death, everyone was wondering who was going to be the new number on hero. Everyone was getting ready, turning on the TV to see the announcement. Soon, the event was starting. "Hello everyone, today we will be announcing the new number one hero" the announcer said. "We will have a moment of silent for All Might." 

Everyone was silent and then they decided to say the first ten heroes. After a while they said "Here come the top three." A man in a yellow coat with red wings came and they said "In third place, is Hawks." 

"For second is Endeavor." Endeavor came out in a new costume and stood next to Hawks. "And the new number one hero will be a newcomer. Introducing, the Dragon Sin of Wrath Meliodas." Meliodas walked into the stage in his amour without his mask.

"In popularity, the first seven slots were taken away by the Seven Deadly Sins

"In popularity, the first seven slots were taken away by the Seven Deadly Sins. In number one is actually still a student in U.A, so he can't be here." Meliodas was leaving when Endeavor stop him. He took him to a room where Hawks was also in. "Hey, so you're the new number one hero?" Hawks said. "Yup, the name's Meliodas" Meliodas said. "Tell me, what are you planning?" Endeavor said. "What?" Meliodas asked.

"There has never been a person that becomes number one hero as quick as you" Endeavor said. "Don't mind him, he thought since All Might died, he'll become the new number on hero" Hawks said. "How about we all talk about this over food?"

"I like food" Meliodas said. They were walking to go pick up food, and a bunch of people were looking at them. A kid ran up to Meliodas and asked him for an autograph. Meliodas agreed and gave the kid his autograph. They went to Hawk's hero agency where they had lunch. "So Meliodas, where did you get the idea of forming the Sins?" Hawks asked. "It wasn't my idea, it was the idea of my father in law. He is like the mayor from where were from."

"Where did you come from?" Endeavor asked. "Well, we come from a small village. A place called lioness" Meliodas said. "How old are you?" Hawks asked. "I'm older than all of you, it's part of my quirk." Then something blasted through the window. A weird creature was flying out of the building and Endeavor was outside in the air. "Get everyone in this building out" he said. Meliodas and Hawks started going through the building saving people. Outside, Endeavor was fighting the Nomu.

Meliodas and Hawks was able to save everyone but Endeavor was defeated. "I'll go help him" Meliodas said. "Is this really your strongest hero?" the Nomu said. Meliodas approach him and said "Here I am." The Nomu turn around and started laughing. "A little kid, don't make me laugh" he said. Meliodas than punch the whole tier thing away.

 Meliodas than punch the whole tier thing away

Endeavor got up and thanked him. But in the sky, the Nomu was getting it's self back together. "You are strong" the Nomu said. Meliodas smile and popped in front of it. He punch it in the face, and it crash far from him. Meliodas then appear in front of him and threw him to the air. He flew to the sky and take out his sword. "Hell blaze!" he screamed at the Nomu. 

The Nomu cried out in pain but it wasn't dead

The Nomu cried out in pain but it wasn't dead. "Endeavor, I need your help" Meliodas said. Endeavor got up and Meliodas told him his plan. He agreed and the both of them were rushing at the Nomu. Meliodas jump behind it and Endeavor rushed at it on the front. Both of them were rushing it until the sky. Meliodas was holding onto tight and Endeavor was blasting it with all of his flames. 

"Let go of me!" Nomu screamed out. Meliodas threw him up and both him and Endeavor shot flames at him. Both of them got to the ground and they had won. The Nomu was defeated and both heroes raise their hands in victory. People were crowding them and being amaze by them. In U.A, the kids were watching the fight. Escanor watch as his captain and Endeavor risk their life to stop that creature. Todoroki was on the floor, being stress out from the fight. He got up and told everyone he was fine. 

Later that night with the villains, Estarossa was on his bed sleeping. But he was having nightmares about something. He kept seeing himself with a goddess and his older brother promising to set him up with her, but that never happen. In fact his memories spending time with his brothers, were disappearing. He couldn't remember them. He woke up and put his head into his hands. He look up and a goddess symbol was on one of his eyes.

 He look up and a goddess symbol was on one of his eyes

A/N: sorry for not uploading for a while, I have been reading the Seven Deadly Sins manga and now I'm done with it. I have a question, do you guys want me to continue the story by reading the my hero manga or wait for season five. Tell me in the comments and thank you for your patience.