The Seven Deadly Sins Reunite

Escanor was walking in the hallways of the school. He was getting ready to go meet Gran Torino, when a guy walked pass him. He had pale blue hair and a red leather jacket. "Hi Escanor" he said. "Hello Ban" Escanor said. But he stop and he turn around to Ban. "How do you know my name? How do I know your name?" Escanor asked. Ban chuclked and said "Follow me." Escanor wanted to talk more, but decided to follow him. Ban took Escanor outside of the school into a building. Inside, a tiny boy with a pillow saw them and said "You bought Escanor."

"Hello King" Escanor said. He immediately got confuse again and said "How do I know all of your names?" Then five people and an animal enter the room. There was a brown hair girl with ponytails, a guy with pink hair, a tiny blond men, a girl with sliver hair and a beautiful lady. Next to them was a little pig. "Its been so long since we seen you Escanor" the brown hair girl said. Escanor was looking at the lady with dark purple hair and said "You look familiar, lady Merlin." 

He yelled and said "What is going on?" 

"Let me show you" the pink hair boy said. He lifted his finger and shot little lights of beams to the sides of Escanor's head. He started seeing flashbacks to when he was little, but instead of going to another world, he was in a barrel in the ocean. Then he met Meliodas and Merlin and join their group. He remember his fight with Estarossa, Meliodas, and with (SPOILERS) the Demon King. His last memory was his death, being burn away from overusing Sunshine. 

"I remember everything" Escanor said. He look around and repeated everyone one of the Seven Deadly Sins names. "But I was dead, what happen to me?" Escanor asked. "You see when you died, time had restarted. Meliodas thought we can prevent the Holy War by talking to his father before everything could happen. But it fail and everything just happen all over again. But we decided to change one thing. We decided to send you and Ban to another world when you two were young, hoping to change your future. Everyone else loss their memory of the past life except everyone in this room" Merlin explain all of this. Escanor looked around and said "Everything feels weird now." Meliodas nodded.

Then they heard rumbling outside, so they ran out. A villain was attacking the city and there was no heroes to help. Meliodas took out Lostvane and yelled out "Sins, protect this city!" They all yelled out yeah and ran towards the villain. Ban was using his nun chucks to help get around the city faster. King was on his pillow, Diane was running with Gowther by her side. Merlin was floating while Escanor was jumping to catch up with them.

The villain was attacking people. He was very tall and slender. He look like he was wearing red and sliver armor with faces as his pads. He had a double sided spear and he was throwing it at people. "Bring me All Might!" he shouted in the air. But then the Sins appear in front of him. "Galand" Meliodas said. "Meliodas" Galand said. 

"Why are you here?" Meliodas said to the armor demon

"Why are you here?" Meliodas said to the armor demon. "That would be none of your business. Were just doing a little mission and we'll be on our way." Meliodas ran towards him and he summon doubles around Galand. Galand chuckled and brought all of the clones down with his weapon. Meliodas hit him in the back, slamming his face down to the ground. Galand got back up and he trap in a pink cube. "Perfect Cube" Merlin said. Galand started laughing, and he broke the cube with one hit.