The War Begins

Some of the heroes were near the villains mansion. Some of the others including Endeavor were at a hospital where the Nomu's were being created. The Archangels were with the heroes near the mansion, hoping to take down the Ten Commandments. "What is taking those heroes too long?" Ludociel demanded. 

"Relax, we're about to go in" Ban said. Soon, they all started rushing into the mansion. Escanor was with Deku and Bakugo in the city, evacuating the citizens. "Are you ready Escanor?" Deku asked. Escanor scoff and said "Why should I prepare, when everyone else is below me?"

At the hospital, Meliodas was looking at Zeldris. He was in a tank with bruises all over him. 'Why did you do this Zel?' Meliodas thought in his head. Soon they heard a ruckus. "What was that?" Meliodas asked. "The heroes have invaded" the doctor said. Meliodas looked at Zeldris's progress. "But my brother still hasn't reach one hundred precent."

"I will deal with them for Master Zeldris sake" Cusack said, as he left the room. Miruko was jumping all around the lab, fighting off High End Nomus. But then something almost hit her. She turn and saw Cusack. "You will not disturb Master Zeldris's treatment" he told her.

"Finally, I get to kick a real persons ass" Miruko said, as she jump towards him. He vanish and appear behind her. He slashed her back and she fell to the ground. He stood before her and he said "How pathetic, you weren't even a challenge."

At the mansion, Hawks was approaching an injure Twice. He hold a feature in each hand. "You better give your self up to the authorities" Hawks said to him. "No, I did it again. I brought in someone and they just ended up betraying us" Twice said.

"Calm down Twice, I don't want my commandment to affect you" said a voice. Estarossa walked into the scene but he looked different. "I'm going to kill you, goddess scum" Estarossa said. 

"Goddess, you ok Estarossa?" Hawks said

"Goddess, you ok Estarossa?" Hawks said. He threw some features but they weren't making a scratch on him. "Who's Estarossa? I am Meliodas" he said to Hawks as he approach him. "Now, give me a hug" Estarossa said as he gave him a giant hug. He was hugging him so tightly that Hawks could hear some of his bones break.

"Twice, go. Our friends need you" Estarossa said to him. He nodded but he was really injure. He ran out and made out some clones. Estarossa was still hugging Hawks but Hawks push him off by cutting him with his wings. 

"You're crazy!" Hawks shouted. "No, I'm the Demon King" Estarossa said, as he ran towards Hawks. But then blue flames enter the room. "Estarossa, leave me with this guy. Go do something else" Dabi said, as he enter the room. Estarossa nodded and left the room.

He walked into the hallway, where he saw Twice barely walking. "Are you ok?" Estarossa asked. Twice fell into Toga's arms and he melted away. Estarossa, Toga, and Mr. Compress stood there shock to see their friend die in front of them.

"Gigantomachia, raise, join the battle" Estarossa said. Under the mansion, Gigantomachia rose up. Back at the hospital, Cusack was looking down at a injure Miruko. "Any last words human. You want to express how sad you feel about your failure?" Cusack said.