The Villains Ruin The Field Trip

They have been going to U.A for the past couple of weeks. Izuku has been struggling to write down notes and how to control his power, but Escanor doesn't write down notes and has been fine using his power. One day, Aizawa told them they'll be going to a facility to help train them in their rescuing skills, and they could go in their costume.

In the bus, Escanor sat next to Momo and near Izuku. He had on his golden knight armor and knowing Divine Ax Rhitta was outside on the roof of the apartment if he needs it. "Hey, I remember you were going to tell me something during the first day of school" Momo said to him. Escanor looked at her and said "I was going to say your looks remind me of a person I knew." Izuku over heard this and thought they had never met someone who look like her.

"Was she a good person?" Momo asked. Escanor nodded and they arrive at the facility. They got out the bus and a person in a space suit came out to greet them. "Hello everyone and welcome. Please follow me" it said. They went inside and everyone was amaze by what was inside the facility. "Wow" Izuku said. Escanor said "Its not as amazing as I thought it would be." But then in the middle of facility a portal appear. A man with a hand on his face came out of it as well with other people in costumes. 

"This isn't part of the facility" the hero said. "Their villains" Aizawa said. "Everyone get out now." All the kids except Escanor were heading to the doors but a portal like villain stood in their way. Aizawa jump towards the villains and started taking them out. Everyone was surronded by the portal villain and they were getting close to each other. "Pathitic" Escanor said. He lifted his finger and a sun ball came on it. He threw it at the villains weak spot and the villain disappear. Escanor then started to head where the villains where. Izuku went and stop him. 

"What are you doing, we need to leave" Izuku said. Escanor scoff and said "When their is a battle, I'll go out and fight." He jumped to the floor where he saw a giant monster over his sensei. "Escanor..... Run" Aizawa said barely. Escanor sigh and walked up to the monster. The men with the hands saw Escanor and said "Nomu kill him." The nomu got off of Aizawa and headed to Escanor. Escanor looked down at it, cause he was taller. "How dare you stand in my way" Escanor said.

The nomu punched Escanor in the chest and every student was afraid for Escanor. But Escanor stood their and said "Is that it? What a pity." He jumped in the air and lifted his hand to the air. Then Rhitta came to his hand, by crashing through the roof. A sun started to form around his ax and he looked at the nomu.

"How dare you ruin my field trip" Escanor said, before throwing the sun at the nomu

"How dare you ruin my field trip" Escanor said, before throwing the sun at the nomu. The men with the hands yelled out retreat and they went inside the portal. But the nomu stayed behind, being hypnotize by the sun that was going for him. It crashed landed and everyone looked away from the light of the sun. Escanor came back on the ground and only found remaing ashes on the floor. He humph and walked back to the class. Then All Might came through the doors with other heroes behind him.

They saw Escanor and they started to run over them. But both Aizawa and All Might said "Wait, he's a student!" They got off of Escanor and he said "don't ever touch me again." The class went outside and police started interrogating them. All of them said the same thing, that villains came through a portal and injure Aizawa but Esacanor made them run away. All Might walked up to Escanor and said "Thank you for protecting your fellow classmates, but you can't be using your quirk outside of school." 

"Are you done, I need to go talk to someone" Escanor said. He walked away from All Might and walked up to Momo. "Are you ok?" he asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine" she said, not looking at him cause she was blushing. He smile and said "Meet me after eight o clock near the school. I need to tell you something." He walked away from her and went to Izuku. "Wow bro, you were great" Izuku told him. "Nice job out their" the brown hair girl said. "Yeah, and sorry for everything when we first met" the boy with the glasses said. Escanor smile and said "No problem." 

Why didn't he say anything prideful, he was acting nicer now Escanor thought in his head. "Escanor, I want you to meet Ochako and Ilda" Izuku said. "Whoever is a friend of my brother, is a friend of mine" Escanor said. "Wow, so you're really related to this guy" Ochako said. "Well not by blood" Izuku said. When they got home, their mother hugged them and told them she saw the news. They told her, it was ok they were fine. She wiped off her tears and she slap Escanor in the face. "Stop doing things like that. It'll be death of you" she said to Escanor. Escanor smile and said "It depends on what the big guy wants."

After dinner, Escanor sneaked out of the window and went to the school. He stop at a corner and saw Momo standing their like he asked. He took a breath in and one out. If this goes well, then maybe he'll also ask her out. He walked over there and she saw him. "Hello there sir, are you loss?" she asked. Escanor shook his head and said "Its me." Momo eyes got wide open and she scan him. He was tiny than he was in school. "But how are you big in school?" she asked. "Its part of my cur- quirk. When the sun is up I'm the big guy, but when its down I'm like this. This is the reason why I rejected you invitation, I thought you'll see me different."

Momo looked at him and said "What do you mean, your still the same person anyway." Escanor looked shock and said "You're ok with this." She nodded her head and Escanor chuckled. "Well, do you think we can--"

"Yes" she said before he can answer. She walked up to him, bend down and kiss him on the cheek. Escanor gasp and he felt something weird in his chest. Then all of a sudden, his shirt was ripping off of him. He was growing muscles and he was shock that he was changing. He looked at himself then at Momo. "I thought it only works when the sun is up" she said. Escanor chuckled and said "But your my sun. The thing that keeps me going in school." 

The comments were making her blush and she look away. He lifted her face up and he kiss her.

Authors Note: When writing this part, I was cringing the whole time. Sorry that its so cringing.

The next week, Aizawa return to class. Everyone welcome him and he stood in front of the class. "Play time is over, time to get serious" he said. Everyone was getting worried. "For the U.A sport festival." Everyone cheered and Escanor looked at Izuku. "Are you going to be ready?" he said to him. Izuku chuckled and said "I was going to ask you the same thing." Escanor laugh and he felt someone's hand on his arm. "Are we still up for lunch after school?" Momo asked. Escanor smile and said yes. They were going to have to get ready for the U. A sport festival.

Authors Note: Finally done with season one of the anime. My plan is to catch up to the anime, but just letting you know that season two will be short cause it'll only focus on Escanor and a little on Deku. Thank you for reading this story.