U. A Sport Festival Part One

Escanor and his class  mates were leaving the class room to get ready for the festival. But then the door was crowded by other students from the school. They saw Escanor and recognize him as the one who stop the villains. "Get out of my way, pleasant" Escanor said, passing though them. "Of course, treat us like trash" someone said behind him. Escanor stop and turn around. A purple hair boy stood behind him and Escanor said "I thought I heard a little mouse somewhere." 

The boy chuckled. "Well aren't you just full of pride" the boy said. Escanor walked away with the rest of his class and headed to the changing room. They walked out to the hot stage. There were people on the benches and other U.A students on the field. "Its really hot today, is that you?" Izuku ask Escanor. Escanor scoff and said "Even though this heat doesn't affect me, the sun can do whatever it wants." Everyone went silent when someone got on the stage. She had black hair and a black mask covering her eyes. 

People were saying that it was the R rated hero, Midnight. She stood on the stage and she said that a student would be giving a speech today. "Please, Escanor Midoriya come on the stage" she said. Escanor sigh and his classmates started clapping for him. He walked on the stage and got to the microphone. He clear his throat and said "This is a foolish idea. Making us fight for your entertainment. You may say that this is a way for you to see if we can get into your hero program, but why don't you come talk to us yourself cowards. Anyway, I will win obviously." He walked off the stage and went to the waiting room.

Inside, the other kids were saying stuff to Escanor. "Now they hate us more" Ilda said. Escanor ignore all of them and said "Did you guys stop talking?" Momo sigh and said "Escanor, can you please stop with the attitude just for the day, for me." Escanor looked at her and said "I'll try my best my love." Izuku pretended to gag and Escanor gave him a glare. "We got to go out, we need to do the first part of the festival" Todoroki said. Everyone got up and went outside. Students gather around the starting line and got ready to run.

Escanor stood in the middle, being the tallest out of everyone. The  horn blew and students ran. Escanor ran through making some student fall. He was able to get out the tunnel before anyone else. He turn around and saw the boy with a scar getting out of the tunnel. He froze the ground and everyone was struggling to run. "Coward" Escanor said. He jump and saw the robots in front of him. He summon a sun, and threw it at a robot while yelling out "cruel sun!" The robots ahead of him blasted away and he kept on running. 

He wanted to be number one, but something was making him feel to worry about ones he cares about. He looked ahead and saw a giant hole with ropes connecting it to the other side. Escanor jump and made it across the hole. He kept on running and when he touch the ground, something exploded from his feet. When the smoke clear, he was alright. He looked at a sign and it said something about land mines. Escanor sigh and jump across the field. He started walking to the finish line. He walked to the finish line and saw his brother coming at him on a land mine.

Escanor caught him and put him on the ground. "Thanks bro" Izuku said. Escanor chuckled and saw other kids coming. "The winner is Escanor Midoriya" present Mic said in the announcement. Escanor looked around and saw everyone cheering for him. He sigh and walked back to the middle of the feild. 

The next challenge was to be in teams of four and try to get the most points by getting the most headbands with the most points. Since Escanor won the last challenge he gets the headband with the most point. Escanor laughed out loud and said "I know where this is going. All of you weaklings are going to be going after me then. Well bring it on." 

Escanor walked away from the crowd and Izuku walked up to him. "Hey, be safe out there" he told him. Escanor turn and said "you too." Escanor managed to perusade Momo to be in his team, but they needed two other people. Ilda walked up to them and ask to be in their team. "Aren't you going to join Izuku?" he said. "I don't always want to rely on him. Please let me join you." Escanor sigh and said yes. Now they needed one more person. Escanor looked at them and said "We don't need another person."

"But we need one more" Ilda said. Escanor shooked his head. "We can do it with us three" he said. The game was starting to start. Escanor picked up his two teammates on his back and told them to hold on tightly. Then the challenge begin. Escanor ran very fast and his teammates took their arms out and started getting headbands. Escanor saw Izuku and he said "Get ready for Izuku." Momo nodded and summon a pole from her hand. 

Izuku saw him and he was telling his teammates to run. He look in Escanor's eyes and they look like they were on fire. Momo fake out on hitting Izuku and instead grabbing his headband. But they saw Todoroki across from them. Todoroki threw fire at them and Escanor stood up taking the hit on his chest. His teammates hold on to his back and Escanor got down again. He lifted his finger and said "cruel sun." He threw it at Todoroki's team and they slowly dodge it. The time was almost up and Escanor's team was still on first place. But they saw Kachan and he blasted towards them. Escanor stood up and use one of his arms to grab him and threw him on the ground.

On that second, the horn blasted. Escanor's team was on first place. Ilda and Momo got off his back and they ask him was he ok. "I'm fine, you two are not even as heavy as other things I use to train" he said. Around them, they can hear people were complanning about him. "I thought this was going to be a challenge, but its been fairly easy" Escanor said. Now they needed to do one more challenge. 

Escanor and the others met in the break room. Escanor drank some water and Izuku told him to follow him. They went outside and saw Todoroki. "Why are you hanging out with this insect?" Escanor ask Izuku. "He wants to talk to us" Izuku said. They went up to him and Todoroki looked at them. "I notice how you two seem to be just like All Might, are you his secret love child?"

Escanor started laughing and said "Heavens no, that man will never be as strong as me." "Well my father is Endeavor the number two hero." Izuku knew about him, everything about him was scary. He had a scary attitude and never liked his fans. Izuku can even compare him to a evil Escanor. "By being similar to All Might, it's my destiny to beat you, but I'll do it without my fire."

"That is dumb, its your power, not his" Escanor said. Todoroki growl and walked away from them. The two brothers went back in the break room, waiting for the final challenge.