Vacation

Quick note!

Thank you to all of my readers! I am on Wattpad and Quotev, but something I've noticed is that this story is so much more popular here than it is over there, but one of the other stories I'm writing is more popular there than it is here, so I'm super confused... 🤣

But thank you for commenting! And there have been quite a few votes on this story as well, so thank you! You're awesome!

Anyway!
Happy reading!

Name; (L/n) (Y/n)

Age; Nineteen

Personality; Happy, for the most part.

Status; Jounin

It had been over a year and a half since Shisui got his eyes. I was still always with him, as couples typically are, but I didn't need to be. Most of our missions were together, and he probably felt like he was being coddled, but Danzo was still around, and Shisui wasn't a Sharingan user anymore, and he was when he lost against Danzo before, so there was no way I would leave him alone for too long. 

"Shisui?" I asked, walking into our, uh, cozy living room. But he was nowhere to be seen. "Shisui~?" I sang out, "Are you trying to scare me?"

"Maybe."

I jumped out of my skin as I heard his voice from behind me, "AH!"

He burst into laughter. Even though I suspected it was coming, I still fell for it!

"I hate you!" I couldn't keep a straight face as his laughter increased. Eventually, I laughed too. 

"You can't possibly think I would believe that now."

"Jerk."

He gave me a smug grin, with smiling eyes as he grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug. I almost immediately hugged him back, laying my head against his shoulder.

"Hime..."

"Hm?" I pulled away from him, to look in his hazel eyes, which I had to admit, suited him quite well. 

"I think we need a vacation..."

I smiled, laughing slightly, "Are you for real? I mean, it sounds great, but haven't we talked about this? Without anyone but us around, Danzo's goons could easily-"

He smiled lightly, placing his hand on my cheek as he placed his forehead against mine, "I'm not going to live in fear, (Y/n)."

I sighed, "Where we goin', then?" He grinned.

*****

I had grown quite attached to the eight-year-old Uzumaki, but for some reason, he was getting snarky with Shisui lately. I assumed it was just his age, but I couldn't be too sure, as I haven't really been around anyone younger than me, other than he who shall not be named. 

But it was entertaining, nonetheless. Shisui tried so hard to keep his cool, but Naruto continually pushed the boundaries of my poor boyfriend's patience. 

"HEY, SHIT-SHOW!" Naruto shouted as he burst through the door of our apartment, and I nearly dropped the santoku knife I had in my hand. 

"Naruto! What are you doing here? You scared me half to death!"

"Oh, sorry, (Y/n)-sama... heh..." He scratched the back of his head.

The door to the bedroom opened, "What do you want, loudmouth?" Shisui stood there with his arms crossed. By the look of him, he must've been asleep. He was shirtless and shoeless and his hair was messed up.