The Chiba Clan

Shisui's P.O.V. 

I sighed as (Y/n) caught up to me, "Hime? That was way quicker than I expected... You should've stayed at the hospital."

She stopped, bending over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"Hime, let me take you back-"

"No..." She looked up with bright green eyes, "Shisui, how long have I been gone?"

I rose a brow, "...Gone? You mean out-cold?"

"...Yes, how long have I been unconscious?"

"Maybe forty minutes, why?"

She sighed, her eyes wide.

"Why does that surprise you...?"

"Because... I've been gone for two weeks..."

My brow furrowed in confusion, "...You need to go back to the hospital." I tried to pick her up, but she stopped me, 

"I'm not kidding, Shisui... I suppose they're green right now?"

I nodded, "Yeah. How long have you known about that?"

"About two weeks..."

"Like... real two weeks or-?"

"Okay, forty minutes, if we're going by time here... you know, it's not important, we'll figure this out later. We need to find Naruto."

I nodded.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Shisui and I had been tracking for two hours now. It felt strange to be here now, with all of my Chakra again...

*******Flashback*******

"Your Chakra won't work here like it does in the other world." The little old woman explained, Tsuru was her name. She was boiling water for tea, after stitching a cut on my arm from the fall.

"Who are you...?"

"Well, I told you my name, so I assume you mean specifically..." She smiled, "I am Chiba Tsuru. I know of your world because I've been there... It's no surprise that you've shown up in this world now."

"Am I... dead?"

She chuckled, "No, dear, you're perfectly alive." She poured the water into the mugs, "The reason you've shown up here is... beyond you, isn't it? You're unsure of this?"

"Well, yes..."

"It's easy for you to show up now because of the time of year."

My brows furrowed, "...Uh... What?"

"You have a power, which can be triggered by emotional trauma, or by emotional trauma from your past. Both together can affect it worse. And, when it's spring here, so it's autumn there, the fabric of reality is weaker, increasing your power."

"..." Silence.

"Oh, I know, some strange old lady from another dimension takes you in and tells you that you have a strange power which is easier to trigger at certain times than it is at others." She handed me a mug, "But, I assure you, it's all true. Tell me, do your eyes change colors? Are you easily angered or saddened? Do you have strong emotional attachments to people you barely know?"