ANBU

Name; (L/n) (Y/n)

Age; Thirteen

Personality; Becoming somewhat stoic, and hard to get through to.

Status; Root ANBU

I would like to note something. I'm not sure if Shisui was a Root ANBU or not, but I really don't see him being a part of it. I remember the episode where Shisui expressed his disdain for how they operated.

Sure, that was a few years before he became any type of ANBU, but I still don't believe he would've changed his mind.

I also know that it wasn't in the manga (If I remember correctly), so he may not have really had that view on it in the manga. Idk.

Idk.

I've also never read Itachi Shinden, so I don't know what all was said in that.

There's been a lot of debate about it, and a lot of people like to bring up the fact that he carried a tipless blade (Because Fu and Torune both carried one as well, and they were in Root), while most (if not, all) Black Ops ANBU carry a Katana, but he had that since he was a kid- before he was any type of ANBU.

Anyway, whether he was or not, he won't be for this story.

Simply because I can't picture it.

Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen,

She did it. 

Shisui told her not to. 

Itachi told her not to.

But she did it.

She joined the ANBU.

Not just any ANBU.

Root.

Shisui warned her not to trust anyone, but that was fine- she had a hard time trusting to begin with.

He was ANBU, but he wasn't from Root, but he did know exactly how they operated.

The only reason she joined was that Danzo had information on something. Information that she wanted.

Shisui didn't know this.

It was information on her sister- the girl who carried her here on her back when (Y/n) was five, only to die a month later. (Y/n) didn't remember much about her, other than the fact that she was fifteen when she died, and she was a capable fighter, though not a registered Shinobi.

The deal was that she would be a Root ANBU for a year, and then he would give her the information. He knew better than to give it to her before she'd fulfilled his wishes, but he also knew there was a slim chance of her staying any more than a year for information, regardless of how much he had.

But she would've known better than to betray him or to leave too soon if he'd given her the information right when he'd told her about it. She certainly would've been killed.

A lot had changed about her in the past year. She cut her hair, now sporting a pixie cut, claiming hair only got in the way when fighting.

She'd become almost emotionless on the outside, not letting even Shisui see her smile for the majority of the time.

She remained calm for all of her missions, sparring, even while having a casual- or what should be a cheery -conversation, her expression was blank and her tone was flat.