Shell

Name; (L/n) (Y/n)

Age; Fourteen

Personality; Stoic

Status; Root ANBU

(Y/n) stared at Danzo, unbelieving of what he'd just said.

"What?" She asked.

"I said your sister was adoptive. She'd taken you in when you were two, but that's all we know. We're not sure of your true surname."

"I...how do you know this?" 

"Your sister was talented, she was a rogue, though." (Y/n)s' eyes widened. "She came here seeking help for you. She was sick, something none of the medics she'd been to knew what it was. She brought you here knowing she was going to die."

"So no one knows where I'm from..." She said in disbelief. 

"Right." He turned around, "Any of this can be confirmed by the other elders or the Hokage. You're dismissed and relieved of duty for Root. Unless you'd like to stay."

She didn't answer, simply turning and leaving.

She worked for Root for a year, and all she knows is that her sister isn't her sister, and her last name isn't her last name.

That's all she had to go off of.

But she wanted to find the entire truth. And that's just what she was going to do, even if it took her years.

And it would.

Shisui had tried everything to get her to hang out with him, but she wouldn't budge.

So, naturally,

He forced her.

Yep. It was a full-fledged kidnapping, involving him, Itachi, and Kakashi.

Kakashi was bribed, but Itachi was genuinely concerned for her mental health, though he didn't show it.

What was Kakashi bribed with, you ask?

Free ramen for a week.

It was a good plan. 

Kakashi would distract (Y/n) at the door while Shisui and Itachi jumped her from behind.

"Kakashi?" (Y/n) asked blankly after opening the door. 

(Y/n)s' hair had grown out now, about shoulder length. Kakashi took notice but said nothing.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" His attitude was too cheery for him, and it made her suspicious.

"What do you want, Hatake?"

"Well, I was wondering if you had any sugar I could borrow?"

"You live on the other side of the village. There is literally a grocery between us." SHe stated, not amused. 

"Oh, yeah, well, I don't like their sugar."

"It's the same sugar that I have."

"Oh, well..." He looked behind her just as Shisui and Itachi crawled through the window. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me."

Her eyes widened as her face flushed, "WHAT!? You're twenty! Pedoph-" She was cut off when her arms were captured and tied behind her back, a hand over her mouth. 

The hand slipped off of her mouth, "Okay, (Y/n)-chan. It's time you do something that isn't killing someone." Itachi said as she was hoisted over a shoulder.