Photo session at a distance(Lemon)

(Y/N pov)

Summer holidays have already begun. My father decided to plan a family trip out of town during his vacation. There is a wonderful hotel and a warm sea. This vacation would be even better if my friends could travel together.

My father said that he wants to spend this time only with my mother and me, as a personal family. No extra friends or other family ties. This upset me.

As I sat on a park bench with my friends Okuyasu, Koichi, and my boyfriend Josuke, everyone started talking about who was planning to do what during the holidays.

"I want to go on a picnic with Yukako or go to the beach this vacation." Koichi said as he ate a watermelon-flavored ice cream from his hands.

"Lucky for you Koichi. And I screwed up some assignments for summer and I have to work on them for half a vacation." Okuyasu groaned out of a little laziness.

As I eat my ice cream in hand, Okuyasu and everyone else turned to me, waiting for my vacation plans.

"Well, my dad wants to spend his holidays with family. So we will go out of town for a few weeks."

Josuke heard my words and immediately hugged me.

"No Y/N! I don't want you to leave. Who am I hanging out with on this vacation?" He had a puppy face. I stroked the back of his head, trying not to ruin his hair.

"It's okay, Josuke. We're not leaving for all the holidays. It's just a couple of weeks. Father won't be able to rest for long either." I continued to stroke the back of his head, and he still hugged my body.

"But I already had everything planned for this vacation. I wanted to hang out at our house in the first days, and then take a walk on the beach, go to the Cameo and play slot machines. And also have a snack at Tonio. I wanted to be with you on this vacation. " Josuke was still offended.

"Josuke, don't worry. You and Y/N still have a lot of time ahead of you. Right?" Koichi asked me.

"Of course. After all, when I get back, we still have a lot of time for fun. If my parents let me again, I can throw a pajama party with all of you." I smiled.

"That would be a great idea!" Okuyasu was delighted.

"Then, I'll wait for you to come as quickly as possible." Josuke buried himself in my neck, smelling and smelling the faint scent of perfume.

While we were finishing our snacks, my father had already approached us.

"Y/N, how are you doing?" My friends greeted my father.

"I'm okay dad. Where are you coming from? And with bags too." He laughed a little.

"Your mother, as always before the trip, likes to ask me to buy new clothes. Lots of hats, shoes, swimwear and accessories. You know her." I laughed. Understanding what kind of mother I have a lover to attract attention to myself with new clothes.

"Okay. Let's go home. We'll have to leave early today and have time to prepare everything before that."

"Well, dad. I still want to sit with the guys." I frowned, not leaving so early and saying goodbye to my friends.

"Come on, and you can help dad bring a couple of bags." I stood on the bench, finishing my ice cream and took a couple of bags of shoes from my dad.

I said goodbye to the guys and we went home. But before I left, I noticed my father's strange look on Josuke. Dad did not really like him, considering him a bad boy.