I'm sorry

"What?" A pompadour guy yells at the whole school after hearing the terrible news from the girl next to him.

"Yes. I think we should part ways." She confirms the words again.

"Why? Tell me the reason why you want to break up with me? Am I not trying enough to be the perfect guy for you?" Josuke was bombarded with various questions.

"Neither one or the other. The main reason is your detachment. Why do you often disappear lately?

Josuke did not know that over the long time of his relationship with Y/N, everything could change, just because of one stupidity. Couples' relationships are about sincere love, helping each other, and real feelings of affection. If all this is missing, then the couple is not loving. And at the same time, she is simply deceiving each other. Josuke loved Y/N, just not in the right way.

"Y/N, please! I promise to improve! Just don't leave me!" Josuke hugs the girl and weak tears rolled from his eyes.

Y/N pushed the pompadour guy away from her.

"I'm not the best. Really? And if so, find yourself a better girlfriend. If I'm not like her." Y/N leaves the place where she and Josuke had a dialogue.

After that day, they did not intersect. What exactly happened? Why did Y/N want to break up with Josuke?

It all started a few weeks ago. Josuke and Y/N were love birds. So far, they have not been called so at school. Especially friends of Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi. Y/N was the happiest girl, with a cute pompadour partner. Josuke also loved Y/N more than anything else. But at what cost?

Recently, the guy did not spend so much time with the girl. Y/N felt deep jealousy and suspicion of infidelity to Josuke. Especially when she saw a guy with another girl. Both laughed at jokes together and ate school lunch in the cafeteria. Y/N just ran away after this spectacle. She didn't like it when other girls rolled up to her partner, but apparently it didn't bother Josuke. The hike even liked the guy. So that as many girls as possible were with him, as if in a harem. But the most important point in that story was influenced by the kiss. Josuke and that girl were kissing.

Y/N saw it all. Inside, everything is torn into chunks, and the heart turns to stone. Looking at these two, you just want to scream and cry.

And on the day of the breakup, Y/N didn't tell Josuke what she saw. Therefore, the guy could not understand the main reason for the breakup. But... Okuyasu, after breaking up, told a friend about the reason. That Y/N saw him from another.

Josuke is not a stupid guy, but in a romantic relationship he is the same as his father Joseph Joestar. I liked one, then switched to another. And in the end he was rejected by a real and loving girl. Y/N didn't see the teenager as some kind of jerk who liked to frame girls at every turn, pretending to be a macho king or just a cable. Now it turned out to be true.

(Y/N pov)

Maybe I was wrong to leave Josuke? I still think about the days when we loved being together. The way we hugged, kissed, walked in the evenings, spent time in arcade halls.

But... I stopped being interesting. That bitch was better. You don't have to believe in school love. This is just a silly tale that is hard to forget. After all, sooner or later it will turn out to be the same end again.

Or maybe love is not given to many? I love Josuke, but... For him, I was just like all the other girls. Play a little and throw it away. It's time to forget about all this. Love is not eternal if it is not real and sincere.

While I was sitting in the backyard of the school with a pen and notebook in hand, writing down various notes from the lesson, someone sat down next to me.