Do me, Baby(Lemon)

I remember once on Wattpad there was one fanfic related to the Prince's song Do me, Baby (by that time I didn't even know what the song was or what it sounds like). And I was never able to find and read this fanfic again later. And therefore, after a long time, I decided to listen to this song and ... I liked it.
And last night, while listening to this song, I got a good idea for a fanfic with Josuke and the reader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight was scheduled for two teenagers in love. Josuke has been dating Y/N for over a year now and the relationship is still strong. However, none of their parents saw and showed each other, because they were afraid of criticism or hatred towards someone. Josuke was afraid that his mom would say about Y/N as an ill-mannered girl interested only in money. Y/N was afraid of her father's aggression, who might perceive Josuke as a school bully. The girl's father himself was a similar person in society and feared for his daughter more than anything else. And if any of the bad guys in Morio are ready to hurt Y/N, then this guy will be killed by the girl's father.

However, although the relationship of our young people was long, there is no point in continuing to hide. And Josuke was the first to dare to show his beloved girlfriend to his mother.

(Josuke pov)

Today is our weekend and I would really like to spend this weekend with Y / N. Watching your favorite movies or playing games on the console. And where is the best place for us to spend these two days? Thinking for a long time, I came to the conclusion that it is better at my place. And my mother kept saying, "When will I show her my girlfriend?" Even though Y/N looks like a decent and beautiful princess, Mom might think something really bad. This is what I was afraid of in the first place.

It's late afternoon. I told Y/N to come closer to my house by 6 o'clock. My room was almost ready for our evening. A TV with a console and some movie disks, a few packs of chips and cakes, cans of soda, pillows and a blanket to make us sit comfortably on the floor together. You also need to wait for the pizza.

I was already dressed in a more comfortable outfit consisting of blue pajama pants, a casual yellow tank top and a small anchor pendant (this look is a bit like the look from Eyes of Heaven, only the tank top is in a different color). While I was sitting in the living room and reading the manga to see the Y/N as quickly as possible. The time was just approaching closer to 6 o'clock.

While I was sitting in the living room, there were 3 doorbells. Walking to the door and opening it, I saw my beautiful Y/ N in a white sweatshirt, black shorts and Converse sneakers (in truth, this is my OC style). She is always so sweet and beautiful that it is impossible to take your eyes off.

"I was expecting you honey. Come in, take off your shoes and let's go. I have to show you to mom." Taking the bag from her hands, Y/N began to take off her shoes and then went with me to the kitchen. Mom was just sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Mom, let you introduce my girlfriend. Y/N, this is my mom, Tomoka Higashikata."

Y/N smiled sweetly at Mom and held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Tomoka-san." Mom also reached out and shook Y/N's hand.

"I'm glad too. Josuke told me a lot about you. You really are as he described." Me and Y/N blushed together.

"He-he. Josuke you still have that asshole." Y/N nudged me in the side.

"And yes. If my son misbehaves, you tell me and I'll bother him on the head." Mom began to chuckle, and Y / N was embarrassed. While I was listening to them, I was a little uncomfortable with my mother's conversations, as if I didn't know how to behave with girls. My lips pouted.