Two Josuke

(For some reason, I have long wanted to make a fanfic with Josefumi and Josuke. And there are no special fanfics with Josefumi on Wattpad either. I hope you enjoy it)

(Nobody pov)

A typical day in high school. Josuke, Koichi, and Y/N sit in class listening to another lecture from the teacher. The girl clearly wrote down the words that were necessary and important in her opinion, which could be useful for future exams. Sometimes her gaze redirected her attention towards the guys. Koichi also listened attentively to the lecture, unlike Josuke, who just got bored in the lesson and stared somewhere out the window, plunging his thoughts into other spaces. Y/N smiled to herself remembering the very day she got close to them. And I also learned about the real world with stands.

(Let's go back to the past for a while)

On that day, walking around the city after a school day was very quiet and calm. And everything would be fine until it happened... THIS! An arrow was pierced into the girl's body. Large with unusual patterns and a gold tip. Y/N's body felt unbearable pain. She thought that she would die, in her young life she would just die from the cursed arrow, which did not understand where it came from and how it got into the girl's body. But no... The arrow was taken out of the girl's body and in front of her appeared some elderly man in a flying photograph, holding that very arrow in his hands.

"You are fortunate young maiden and you have an offer to the stand. I am very pleased." This is the old man speaking.

Y/N rubbed her eyes with her hands, not understanding what was going on here.

"What the hell? Some old man in a flying photo is talking to me. I'm probably dreaming." The girl laughs, thinking that something is wrong with her head.

"No girl. This is not a dream. But now there is no time for stupid questions. Since you have been chosen as an arrow, then let me get you in the loop. This is very important, otherwise death will come to my son. So listen."

The old man in the photo told Y/N that bad people were looking for his beloved son Kira. Likewise, they have stands and are very strong. If they get to Kira, it will be bad.

Y/N took this matter very seriously and believed the old man's words. And first of all, the old man ordered to get rid of annoying teenagers named Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi.

"Josuke. I always thought that he was a good boy, but to do something like that... It's impossible for me. I'll make his group look at themselves from the outside. I'll protect Kira." Y/N thought about it to herself.

While the girl was trying to find Josuke and his friends, near the turn around the corner leading to the school, her body bumps into someone. This was Josuke with his friends.

"Oh forgive me. Are you okay?" Josuke holds out the girl's hand to help her up off the ground. Y/N wanted to grab the boy's palm as her thoughts shifted to the other side. There are enemies in front of her now and you can't relax. Long bandages emerged from Y/N's wrist, wrapping around the young guy's arm.

"Higashikata Josuke, is this what you are doing? Would you like to kill an adult and innocent man, Kira Yoshikage?" The angry girl gets up from the ground while still holding Josuke captive in her stand.

"What's wrong with my arm? They put bandages around me. And they squeeze the limb more and more." Y/N pulled the bandages towards herself.

"Is this girl a stand user?" Koichi screams.

"I will not allow a bully like you to do whatever they want with your friends."

However, Y/N lost the battle due to the fact that the stand was not intended for serious battles. Y/N gave up. Still, Josuke is a decent and compassionate guy. He, along with the others, told the girl the whole truth about Kira Yoshikage and his crimes. And the old man in the photo is his father, which helps him by creating new owners of stands for confrontation. Now Y/N believed the real words and sided with Josuke. And so their friendship began.