Young parents

From the moment when Otoishi Akira was defeated, order reigned slightly in Morioh. People do not suspect any dangers and go to work. Pupils continue to study at school. Only now the heroes of the victorious Otoishi still have to face future dangers.

But for now everyone is enjoying life. Jotaro, in case of suspicious events, will report if the situation is really dangerous. Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, and Y/N, as the top four teenage Stand Users, continued to go to school like everyone else. And in the free time from study, to do personal affairs. Sometimes Jotaro asked Josuke to come and sit next to old man Joseph, who had come to help the others find Otoishi's Stand user. Now the old man does not look as good as before. Weakly sees and hears, with memory lapses and a little moody.

But the pompadour teenager does not complain about the old man. After all, next to a difficult situation there is his faithful companion Y/N. Josuke first met a girl back in middle school, in a literature class. Then the teacher asked two students to read lines from the story with both heads, as if they were voicing roles. The teacher selected Josuke and Y/N as readers. Together they read the lines by role. Later, Josuke and Y/N kept in touch as friends, and by the end of high school, Josuke had confessed his love.

Y/N accepted the feelings of a teenager. Their love was like a Romeo and Juliet story without a bad ending. Teenage love without barriers. Even when the boy and girl moved into high school, no one destroyed their relationship. Not crazy fangirls who dream of sleeping with Josuke, not grown-up guys who like to roll eggs on prettier girls. And if someone dares to use force, Josuke and Y/N will respond.

Y/N, unlike Josuke, had a Stand later. This is a humanoid creature in the form of a horned wolf with chains on its hind legs. Something in the image reminiscent of Cerberus, but without 3 heads. One of the Stand's abilities allowed the user to ride the creature like a horse. In other words, it is a mobile stand. And as befits an animal, it attacks enemies, bites, scratches with claws and growls with a wolf voice. The only person the Stand does not attack is friends or loved ones.

Now despite high school, Y/N and Josuke are fighting for peace and life in Morioh. No killers or psychopaths have a place in the city. Josuke and Y/N protectors.

Today is another day off. Josuke is sitting near the TV, sticking to a console game. Tomoko is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her son and herself, and plans to do laundry later. Maybe later Tomoko will find more chores around the house.

While Josuke was sitting playing the console, the house phone rings. Tomoko accepts the call by pressing the button.

"Hello. Higashikata family home."

"Hello Tomoko. This is Jotaro Kujo. You already met me when I came to pick up Josuke."

Yes, Jotaro came to talk to Josuke that day, but he hadn't arrived home yet. If only the man knew that Josuke was close to home fighting the Nijimura brothers.

"Yes. I remember you. Do you need something?"

"Can you give Josuke the phone?"

" Alright." Tomoko puts his hand over the phone, calling Josuke to the kitchen. "Josuke, get on the phone."

"Okay."

The young man clicks on Pause in the game. Arriving at the kitchen, Josuke takes the phone from his mother's hands and goes back to the living room.

"Hello."

"Hey Josuke."

"Hi Jotaro-san. You call earlier than usual today. Did something happen?"

"Today, the old man and I will go to a place to find out a little about Otoishi Akira. So you'll have to babysit."

Jotaro talks about the little girl he found. When Joseph and Josuke were about to head home to meet Tomoko, the old man made a stupid mistake along the way and got into a bus. But a mistake led them both to a wasteland where a child was in an invisible state. Little girl touching about 6 months old. And the big problem in the child is the invisible state. Because of the stress, the little girl's ability to turn invisible is a big problem. And if it gets more upset, then the neighborhood within a certain radius will begin to disappear.