Twin sister

It is very rare for a family to have two identical twin daughters. However, twins are not a good phenomenon in every family. There is a chance that one of the sisters will become a nasty bitch in the future. And your family is no exception.

Y/N was born with a twin sister, Rika. Both are like two drops of water indistinguishable in appearance. Both have small birthmarks near their left lower lip. The same shining eyes like lakes. Shiny hair like from a beauty salon, washed with expensive shampoos and impregnated with conditioners. No height, no weight, no scars. Nothing could tell the girls apart. Until the period of adolescence begins.

Over time, Rika became more and more distant from the family, spending time in the company of boys. She was carried away by freedom from school worries and home comforts. She would like to be in the company. She may also have started using illegal drugs. Relations with boys were also, but temporary. Then new and new couples. Rika changed guys like gloves if she didn't like something. Let if it be a small misunderstanding.

Although Y/N is different. She loved being a child. Well, not literally a child, but slightly. She continues to enjoy playing for the console, manga, anime and a lot of sweets. Sometimes she buys clothes with funny prints of his favorite anime characters from childhood. And he's good at studying. There are sometimes bad grades, but it is not difficult to correct or retake. One mistake is not a problem to correct.

Despite the circumstances between the sisters, Rika broke the hearts of many people. Even parents. One day after school, Rika did not return home, disappeared in an unknown direction without any clues. Found closer to the night lying near the school Morio half drunk and undressed. After, when she came to herself, she said that she wanted to return home from the party, but because of the darkness she did not see anything and fell. And the clothes are missing due to docking at a party with the boys.

"God, why do I have such a terrible twin sister? She makes me feel bad now."

This is true. Classmates sometimes confuse Y/N with Rika, lashing out at insults and shouting. Girls attacked only out of jealousy for their own boys. But everything that happened was done by Rika. Not Y/N.

"Why won't she stop ruining the love of so many people? I'm afraid sooner or later Rika will do something worse than breaking the hearts of the boys."

(1999. September 13.)

Rika and Y/N were sitting together in the living room doing different things. Y/N played the console, getting ready to defeat the next boss for the reward, while Rika read fashion magazines and texted someone on the phone.

"Yuya, how tired of him." Rika sighs as he places his phone on the coffee table.

"What's the matter sis?" Asks Y/N without looking up from the TV screen.

"Yuya got tired of writing messages on the phone. He wants to meet again and go on a date. I told him back then that I no longer want to see him next to me. Too narcissistic bastard surrounded by three whores."

"I'm not surprised. You change guys almost every month."

"It's just that the chosen handsome man has not yet appeared in the world, which is worthy of my love."

"And who do you think is worthy?"

"Josuke Higashikata."

At Rika's words, the Y/N joystick falls to the floor, even forgetting to pause the game while the boss kills the hero. Josuke Higashikata is the most popular in school, according to which any girl dries and dreams of being in a relationship with him. However, Josuke is still single. He is said to believe in true love. That a simple relationship just for the sake of sex or money is not interesting. And few people know his true nature. Everyone at school sees only a wild handsome man, ready to kick the ass of anyone who dares to laugh at his perfect beautiful hairstyle.