Mommy(Lemon)

Josuke is such an innocent and sweet boy. The way his body looks in the moonlight giving off little beads of sweat. A red face and hot sounds of moaning echoing throughout the room. The wet blows of skin on skin drive two lovers crazy.

Night. The two lovers in the room are enjoying each other's passionate embrace. Josuke watches from above as his beloved Y/N enjoys the movement within him. How good it is.

"My God, princess! I love you so much!" Josuke says, moving his hips back and forth with wet claps.

"J-Josuke! I'm going to cum!" Gently says the girl grabbing the hands of the young guy that hold on to the hips.

"Me too princess!" Josuke takes a couple more blows inside and cums in the wearing condom.

Both are completely tired after 2 rounds of non-stop sex. Josuke takes off his condom and throws it in the trash. Y/N puts on discarded underwear while throwing black boxers towards the guy.

"I love it when you are so gentle. But..." The girl pauses briefly.

" What?"

"I think we should try something else. We don't want to have sex forever without new sensations? We want something unusual. Which we would never have dared to do before. Just, I don't know which is better to choose."

"Me too. But we have time to think. Now is the time to rest and sleep."

"I agree Josuke. Good night." Y/N kisses his lover on the lips and falls asleep in a warm embrace, lying with his head on Josuke's chest.

(At school)

Josuke sitting at his desk pondered what his girlfriend said last night. Try something new? Usually, the guy did not expect that there could be better than regular sex. Or... At least he thought so. In reality, he just didn't know what exactly Y/N liked.

For him, a love relationship began quite recently and having sex was also like a beginner. Little experience and knowledge. All Josuke could know was how the sex process begins and what is the best way to proceed if the partner is not comfortable.

"Hey Josuke!" Distracts him from his thoughts Okuyasu sitting on the desk.

" What?" Josuke took his mind off his mind.

"What are you thinking about?" His friend asks.

"I was pondering about yesterday's conversation with Y/N, after the sexual passions."

"Oh, what exactly did you discuss?"

"We want to try something new. But I don't know what exactly."

Okuyasu scratched his chin with his palm.

"Bro. Looks like you don't understand at all about bed games. Regular sex will certainly be boring if you do it every time without variety."

"This is why I want to learn something new. Please Okuyasu help me with this. You understand this. Teach an incomprehensible high school student and at the same time your best friend how best to please a girl in bed?!"

Okuyasu scratches his chin again.

"Okay. I have something. Tomorrow, before class, we'll meet in the backyard of the school and I'll show you a lot of interesting things. Maybe you'll find something interesting among them." Okuyasu grins.

Meanwhile, in the opposite Y/N class, they have lunch with their friend Meiko and also talk about their problems.

"I see. You have problems in bed. You want variety. Well... I can only recommend a couple of interesting tips here." Meiko says, biting off a piece of cream bun.