Big breasts(Lemon)

(Y/N pov)

Why did this happen? Why did nature give me what I do not want? This is my breasts. She's very big.

More over, it's not comfortable. Any bra is torn by weight or small size. Mom said that big breasts, on the contrary, are a good sign for a girl. In what sense? It only interferes and attracts more perverts. How many guys want to touch her. In such situations, I feel like the heroine of some hentai.

But at the expense of the girls students ... They are often envied and because of this there were scandals or quarrels. There fore, from that time on, I no longer try to appear in public with this size. Fortunately, there is such a thing as sarashi. Like bandages on the breasts. They cover the size well and pull together so that it is not visible. True, they are not quite cheap, unlike ordinary bandages, and can break.

As I walk to school, a lot of students look at everything the same way they always do. Their nasty stares are aimed at the chest. The way they bounce under their uniforms. And from someone you can already hear vile words.

"Look at her melons! I would have spanked them like that!"

"Mommy has a big udder!"

"Big tits. And my dick in between. How's the idea dude?"

How disgusting to hear that. Let it shut up.

Talking to myself with my head down, I do not notice how I accidentally bump into the person walking in front. Here is the clumsiness.

"Sorry. I didn't see where I was going." I said and was about to leave. But having moved about 5 meters from the place of collision, someone has time to grab my sleeve.

"Wait. You drew your phone back." Looking at the hand where my phone should have been, it turned out to be empty.

This unknown person was a young and rather brutal guy in his voice. When I turned my head in his direction, my expectations were met. He really was a guy with a brutal appearance with a perfectly laid pompadour. The face of a bewitching handsome man with blue eyes and full lips. On the ears were carnations with purple gems that looked like amethyst. A dark blue uniform decorated with various insignia. The chest is open revealing a yellow T-shirt with fasteners.

I can't remember seeing him anywhere. Such a handsome man as he my brain would never forget.

"Um... is everything okay?" He asked rude in front of my face with his palm.

Coming to my senses and putting my thoughts in the right direction and answered him.

"Yes, it's okay. And ... Thanks for the phone." I take the phone from this guy and go wherever I want to go again. To school. How tricky it was. Such a handsome boy, and I didn't even recognize his name or what class he was from.

When the lesson was over, the students went home, and someone stayed to clean the class. I the meantime, I sat in the library and looked for the necessary books on subjects with which I got along badly. Most of all with biology. Now we are going through human anatomy and we need to find out how the skeleton works. True, all the books are so old and torn, as if they survived the Second World War.

(After lessons)

"Damn it! Disgusting books. Can't chip in for new student books." I kept looking for the book I needed.

And finally I found it. True, it is too high to reach it. Maybe I can jump? I do two high jumps. Does not work. I would take the stepladder, but it is occupied by the students, who are stacking books on the upper adjacent shelves.

"Can I help you get this book?" Someone from behind said that. It was the same boy in the morning.

"Yes. I can't get her." The boy went to the shelf and reached out with his hand for the book he needed. How tall is he? Well, exactly above 180 cm.