Dirty couple (Lemon)

Nobody knows this. Absolutely no one. Not parents, not friends and most trusted personalities. Only these two reveal each other's dirty secrets. Desire to show courage and passion.

Josuke and Y/N are a dirty couple. Why they it's dirty? Are they probably ugly? Heh, no. They are sexually filthy individuals. From the moment they started dating, their sexual attraction knew no bounds. Various restraint tests, great November when it is forbidden to masturbate or risk being caught. It turns them on.

Josuke liked taking risks in public places. The first time he wanted to take a chance in an ordinary club. When a lot of people are drunk from a lot of alcohol inside. In the men's room for one person, Josuke and Y/N hid from prying eyes. While Y/N was blowing off the guy she loves, people on the other side of the door could hear the squishing sounds and loud moans of the pompadour boy. If only the music would stop.

"Mmmmmfmf." The sound of vibrations from the girl's mouth drives Josuke crazy.

"Mmmmh! Baby, you're killing me! Yes, well done! My sexy beauty!" Josuke blushes profusely and moans non-stop as the girl she loves teases the teen's big and dripping cock with her tongue.

The next location was the Higashikata family's house. The usual place where the couple could retire in Josuke's own room. However, not all so simple. They were not alone at home. One day, Josuke invites Okuyasu, Koichi, and Yukako to visit. And my mother was in the house. While the friends are having fun at the inn, drinking drinks, eating takeout and watching shows on TV, Josuke and Y/N are having fun in the privacy of the bathroom on the first floor.

The door is bolted shut. But the sounds from the bathroom can be heard through the ventilation window leading to the kitchen. Josuke, with a big smirk on his face, enjoys the moment while Y/N is on the floor naked moaning happily as the tall teenager pushes inside without a condom.

"J-Josuke! Make me go crazy! Aah! How good! My favorite boyfriend is feeling good and so am I!" Y/N clasps his legs on Josuke's back.

"Yes baby! I feel like I'm in heaven! When you moan with a smile on your face, I'm happy! My girlfriend gets love! Please Y/N... Mhh, aah! Feel my love! So that everyone in this house knows who you are You belong! Aaah! Let Okuyasu or Koichi and Yukako know how good we are! Even if my mom swears after that, I don't care as long as you're around!" Dirty speeches escaped from the lips of a teenager like water from a fountain.

The third time happened, as unexpectedly found out, in the house of the mangaka Kishibe Rohan. We can say that this case was unexpected. Y/N, after learning that Josuke is familiar with the mangaka, she asked to arrange a personal meeting. The girl met with Rohan at the house, and asked to tell a little about the work of the mangaka. Rohan talked about the principles of work, about himself, about his personal life, while Josuke sat bored on the couch and drooled in a sleepy state.

The meeting ends at the moment when Rohan begins to behave strangely. Tells how he is attracted to the Y/N ideal of good looks. How could her eyes be the icon of a new manga chapter. The flirting begins. Josuke does not hold back and wakes up, hugging his beloved around the waist, leaning as close as possible to himself, like his favorite toy.

"Get your hands off her, Rohan!" Josuke glares at the mangaka angrily.

"Why Josuke? Are you jealous that I see a model in a girl? Or are you afraid that I will take her away?"

"He's not afraid you, sensei. He understands how frustrating it is when someone else refers to me like that."

"Oh, don't worry dear. You're really cute. Look, maybe someday I'll sketch out your perfect figure for a future chapter. In the meantime, I have to get back to work. Thank you for meeting. Nice to meet you Y/N." Rohan kisses the hand goodbye and goes upstairs to the study, waiting for Josuke and Y/N to leave.